April fools: S.W part of M.U

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By markus123

Update :Remember what i said that there is going to be an announcement at 11:59 am before April 2nd well i guess now there is because the truth its APRIL FOOLS ! Yeah that's rights April fools the covers are real but i added the star wars characters from the 2015 marvel comics cover and panels using Photoshop i was doing this cause it could be a great prank for people like you i thought it might make you shock and be fooled thinking that the star wars characters will be part of the marvel universe during and after the secret wars crossovers though i might admit that its nice that i added the original marvel star wars 1 cover attached among the old marvel comic frames in the secret wars# 1 party variant cover especially having the star wars main characters included in the party and to add Luke skywalker on the cover of the all new all different avengers.

Though i feel a bit sad that its too late to add Darth Vader in the red skull secret wars tie in cover i mean if it did came early i should have added a piece of Darth Vader from Darth Vader #3 in that cover and to add it in this thread.

Former title : BIG NEWS!: The star wars universe is about to be part of the marvel universe during and after secret wars (April fools!)

Emergency Guys! I got A Intel from a friend who works at marvel that Lucasfilms, Disney and marvel made a agreement to let star wars characters and universe enter and be part of the marvel universe continuity during and after secret wars and he gave me three covers as proof.

The party variant cover of secret wars show Luke skywalker in front of the window with superior iron man and Howard the duck , Han solo ,Leia ,C-3PO R2-D2 and Chewbacca among the marvel superheroes during the party and it also has the original marvel star wars 1 cover among the marvel covers which stick on to the wall.

No Caption Provided

Han solo and Chewbacca are now becoming the last minute new members of the guardian of knowhere a secret wars tie in book

No Caption Provided

And the new and improved cover of all new all different avengers cover shows Luke skywalker in his Speeder bike and light saber as the new surprise and final member of the new avenger’s team when secret wars ends.

No Caption Provided

News about this will appear on the marvel site, star wars site and some every other entertainment news to confirm this surprise announcement.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't want to wait the extra minute for April 2 now would we ;)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JakeN7

Eh, 3/10

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

April Fools?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horrible photoshop

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456 said:

Wouldn't want to wait the extra minute for April 2 now would we ;)

Just wait and find out tomorrow when marvel makes a announcement

Horrible photoshop

What makes you think that?

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horrible photoshop

How do you know its Photoshop is it because the designs are different than regular ones are they like stickers attached to the covers tell me?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markus123: It´s pretty clear that´s photoshop, they didn´t even put some effort into making them look legit.

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markus123: I actually believed it for a second (before watching the pictures).

I´m glad it isn´t true.

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Well At least you were fooled yesterday before looking at the pictures.

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one more thing i added one more cover which i Photoshop myself and what could have added into this April fool thread yesterday its a battleworld tie in red skull cover which includes Darth Vader in it so that you people will be fooled thinking Darth Vader is also one of the villains in search of red skull that Darth Vader is from the final panel of marvel star wars: Darth Vader 1 comic book and i photshop him into that cover what do you think of it?

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@markus123: That's actually a nice photoshop with Vader in that last one.

markus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By markus123