Anyone here into Mugen?

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MikeyJ122

I'm a big Mugen player, anyone else here into it? I think it's the greatest fighting game ever made. Where else can you assenble characters from multiple different franchises and finally end the debate who would beat who? I have a 100 character roster with people from Marvel, DC, Ninja Turtles, Godzilla, Mortal Kombat, Street fighter, Horror films, Nintendo, The Simpsons, Family Guy and many more. If you have not heard of it, do yourself a favor and check it out, you will be glad you did.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a fan. It lets me bring two characters against each other that I'm never going to actually see together in actual fiction.

Jmarshmallow

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MikeyJ122

BTW my Hulk can pound my Superman, but both will get creamed by Godzilla. The big G don't mess around. :)

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been contiplating creating a youtube series called "Getting revenge on video game bosses." I have Mike Tyson from Punch out, Shao Kahn, Goro, and some others. Having Hulk go up against them to get some revenge for all those years of torment. I gotta say their is something really satisfying about beat Mike Tyson with the Hulk. Little Mac is smiling somewhere. :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

What is the best site to find Mugen Games ?
I have some but it is a bit messy.

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I like this one the best http://mugen.the-chronicles.org/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=1, but these are good also Mugen.org, Mugendb.com, and Mugenation.com

If you are new to it, or a little inexperienced their are plenty of youtube videos that will walk you through how to edit the game. It seems daunting at first, but its really not all that complicated. I downloaded a program that (I'll check and see what its called, I'm on my phone at the moment) that really simplifies the whole editing part. It allows you to place the charcters where you want them on the select screen, which stages go with which characters, which characters you fight first/last, etc. It really saved my ass to be honest, because I am not a programer, I'm just an average Joe. So if I can do it, so can you.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikeyj122: Thank you very much. :) I haven't play at mugen from ages. ^^

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Ya no prob. It's my favorite game to play with Marvel superheros. So I play quite often.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Used to be obsess with it, but like everything else, I got bored and moved on.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played Mugen about 6-7 years ago, and I still play it, though only on and off. There was something about its versatility that got me hooked.

Now, if a 3D Mugen game were to be made...