#1 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was wondering. Any of you here make comics of your own? Hulk made a few in his way. Here's one Hulk had made:

The Adventures of Fatman and Blobbin:

Plot:

Deep in the heart of Glutton City, a city where everyone is a fat heavy eater, 2 best friends have had enough of the crime going on in the city. People are stealing snacks left and right, and they become Fatman and Blobbin to do something about it. In the first coimc, they fight the evil Jogger, the only fit and healthy person in the entire city, and his army of robots that do his bidding.

#2 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Not exactly comic, but might turn into one:

#3 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer said:

Cool. That good start.

#4 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

Cool. That good start.

Thank you very much.

#5 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer said:

@TheHulk said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

Cool. That good start.

Thank you very much.

Puny human welcome. Hulk someday want to actually come up with ideas for comics alongside starring in them. Hulk could come up with ideas that Hulk could star in.

#6 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my friend make our own comics about Paul Bunyan, John Henry, and Pecos Bill.

#7 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bushwhacker_ said:

Me and my friend make our own comics about Paul Bunyan, John Henry, and Pecos Bill.

LOL. That sound interesting.

#8 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@Bushwhacker_ said:

Yep. A team made up of American tall tales.. Good stuff.

#9 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bushwhacker_ said:

@TheHulk said:

@Bushwhacker_ said:

Yep. A team made up of American tall tales.. Good stuff.

Cool. Hulk sometimes make comics during spare time, when not working on Marvel films or comics with Hulk in it.

#10 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

@TheHulk said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

Cool. That good start.

Thank you very much.

Puny human welcome. Hulk someday want to actually come up with ideas for comics alongside starring in them. Hulk could come up with ideas that Hulk could star in.

Have a good luck with that!

#11 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@JimTheSurfer said:

@TheHulk said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

@TheHulk said:

@JimTheSurfer said:

Cool. That good start.

Thank you very much.

Have a good luck with that!

Hulk try

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Hulk was wondering. Any of you here make comics of your own? Hulk made a few in his way. Here's one Hulk had made:

The Adventures of Fatman and Blobbin:

Plot:

Deep in the heart of Glutton City, a city where everyone is a fat heavy eater, 2 best friends have had enough of the crime going on in the city. People are stealing snacks left and right, and they become Fatman and Blobbin to do something about it. In the first coimc, they fight the evil Jogger, the only fit and healthy person in the entire city, and his army of robots that do his bidding.

@Bushwhacker_ said:

both of these sound great.

As much fan fic as I actually do I am absolutely terrible at writing comics, books however, books I can do.

#13 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Bushwhacker_ said:

As much fan fic as I actually do I am absolutely terrible at writing comics, books however, books I can do.

Yeah ah suck at drawing. Ah just usually write a short story and my friend draws it up.

#14 Posted by EdBlank (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I have drawn a s***load of comics in notebooks in school and such but for the past couple of years I have been outlining a series. The format is a departure from the normal comic book format. I have the script for the first issue done and I am supposed to complete the art durign Feb. Print it during March and be ready to rock April 1. My last deadline for issue 1 was last July. Drawing used to be one of my passions but now it's kind of a drag. My skills have atrophied from a decade and a half of being out of school (I used to spend almost every minute I could of every class drawing). Nevertheless, thanks to modern tools, I should be able to cobble something together. Secret of the Flesh / Novel One: Dark Generation / Movie One: Marked for Deletion / Issue One: Sevin Diamond (four issues = one movie. four movies = one novel. four novels = the whole saga)

#15 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

I have several ideas for my own comic books. I just never bothered to write or type them up...

#16 Posted by Mucklefluga (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

I have stories but i don't really have artists.

#17 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

A spider-man page I did a while ago.

#18 Posted by TommytheHitman (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

I also write my own comics as well! I don't have an artist for them so I just write the scripts for them. I've sent 3 of them into DC Comics and have a Doc Samsom comic I'm planning to send to Marvel!

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bushwhacker_ said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Bushwhacker_ said:

Yeah ah suck at drawing. Ah just usually write a short story and my friend draws it up.

It's writing in the script format that I suck at, I need to describe the whole scene or I lose my bearing in the story

#20 Posted by judasnixon (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

Back when I was in college I was drawing a comic about an armless detective named Venus De Milo. It was a dark comedy........

#21 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bushwhacker_ said:

folk herof

s

Nice love folk heros
#22 Posted by SuperSlayin (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't tell if this is serious or not

#23 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

One day, got no money or time now,

#24 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really comics, but I write superhero stories for my creative writing class.

#25 Posted by TheCannon (18258 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to make some comics about a year ago about my original characters. But I eventually stopped due to:

1. Not enough time.
  2. Not enough people reading them.
  3. My drawing SUCKS.
  4. My stories could get a bit... silly at times.
#26 Posted by PDBL77 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a few ideas I have been hashing out and writing. I'm hoping to find a artist to work with through Dark Horse, as they are in my city. Right next door to my comic shop, actually.