#1 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the best comic-con for comics only.

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

@manwhohaseverything said:

I am. Next week.

Cool. I can only be there on Sunday this time around. Tons of great guest this year.

#4 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

I am. Next week.

Cool. I can only be there on Sunday this time around. Tons of great guest this year.

Ah, I got to get in free with Third Eye Comics, won the free tickets to go for the whole weekend.

But I agree, I cant wait to see David Finch, Matt Wagner,Garth Ennis and Greg Capullo. These are my top people to see.

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (58600 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:

I'm interested to hear about your meetings with Wagner and Ennis.

BB

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:

BB

I'm thinking of taking my Grendel book for Wagner.

But hell yeah, I'll fill you in the details, Totes going to get some selfies with them.

#7 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

I am. Next week.

Ah, I got to get in free with Third Eye Comics, won the free tickets to go for the whole weekend.

But I agree, I cant wait to see David Finch, Matt Wagner,Garth Ennis and Greg Capullo. These are my top people to see.

Mine are Waid, Simonson, Willingham, Buckingham, Perez, O'Neil and Gibbons. Hope 1 day is enough. Neat that my list and yours have no cross-overs. Shows there's something for everyone. Should be well worth the 6 hour drive from Ohio. (It was in 2012)

#8 Edited by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@nickthedevil said:

I am. Next week.

Mine are Waid, Simonson, Willingham, Buckingham, Perez, O'Neil and Gibbons. Hope 1 day is enough. Neat that my list and yours have no cross-overs. Shows there's something for everyone. Should be well worth the 6 hour drive from Ohio. (It was in 2012)

Didn't know Perez' name was on the list. I might have to burst your bubble and see you in line, bro :P

#9 Edited by Billy Batson (58600 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson said:

@nickthedevil:

BB

But hell yeah, I'll fill you in the details, Totes going to get some selfies with them.

Thought you'd pick Grendel :p Is it an omnibus or is it one of those earlier collections?

Any idea what you're getting Ennis to sign?

BB

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@billy_batson said:

@nickthedevil:

BB

Thought you'd pick Grendel :p Is it an omnibus or is it one of those earlier collections?

Any idea what you're getting Ennis to sign?

BB

Yeah, Omnibus. Why? Is that bad?

Ennis? I might get him to sign a Rover Red Charlie or Crossed issue. Mos definitely a Hellblazer book though.

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (58600 posts) - - Show Bio

Ennis? I might get him to sign a Rover Red Charlie or Crossed issue. Mos definitely a Hellblazer book though.

Nah, just asking.

You should get him sign Rover Red Charlie or Hellblazer. His recent Fury: My War Gone By series was collected as a hardcover that you might want to buy and get signed.

BB

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Nah, just asking.

You should get him sign Rover Red Charlie or Hellblazer. His recent Fury: My War Gone By series was collected as a hardcover that you might want to buy and get signed.

BB

My War gone by? What's that about? never heard of it, but if you recommend it, fo sho.

#13 Edited by Billy Batson (58600 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TheSmallvillefan12 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for the third year in a row but only on Saturday.

#15 Edited by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson:

You know, I've never read a War story. Been thinking about picking up the White Donkey when it comes out though.

#16 Posted by Billy Batson (58600 posts) - - Show Bio