#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone getting tired of the Heroes vs. Heroes events?

I personally wouldn't mind having a heroes vs. heroes event but lately, there's been too many events dealing with heroes fighting each other (Avengers vs. X-Men, Schism, Civil War). I personally want to see the heroes actually fight some villains for the next set of events.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

They need more villain vs villain events, instead of villains teaming up against one hero events.

#3 Posted by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I'm with you on this. I would love to see Sinister and the Marauders VS M.O.D.O.K. and A.I.M. fighting over some mutant D.N.A. or Mystique trying to assassinate the Red Skull.
#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Meeeee! ...I hate myself for looking forward to Age of Ultron for this very reason.

#5 Edited by Havenless (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's already done their's with X-Men Schism, Civil War, and then the combined AvX. So we'll let DC get Trinity War out of their system and then we're done with it.

But yes, Dr. Doom waging war on Norman Osborn for no better reason than the Goblin being a disgrace to professional villainy... that would be the best crossover event ever. Osborn's Sinister Six against Doom's Masters of Evil? Zing zing.

#6 Posted by Clark_EL (2653 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hero vs Hero events

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

They need more villain vs villain events, instead of villains teaming up against one hero events.

I agree! I would like to see more villains fight each other!

#8 Posted by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see to see two superheroes sit down for five minutes and talk things out instead of going straight to fighting. I would think that would be the funniest thing in the world. One of the biggest comic book cliche is two superheroes meeting for the first time and they start fighting for no reason....

#9 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

I would like to see to see two superheroes sit down for five minutes and talk things out instead of going straight to fighting. I would think that would be the funniest thing in the world. One of the biggest comic book cliche is two superheroes meeting for the first time and they start fighting for no reason....

LOL!! Love this image!!!

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30584 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed.

#11 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Meeeee! ...I hate myself for looking forward to Age of Ultron for this very reason.

Yeah, I think Age of Ultron might one of the few times where we might see heroes fighting villains for once.

#12 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. More villain vs villain events would be awesome, and it honestly makes more sense then hero vs hero anyway.

#13 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

I agree. More villain vs villain events would be awesome, and it honestly makes more sense then hero vs hero anyway.

I also agree. Besides, villains don't really have a moral code like the heroes do.

#14 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Moonchilde said:

I also agree. Besides, villains don't really have a moral code like the heroes do.

Plus its easier to explain to people who don't read comics...

#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (16745 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, they pick the most ridiculous reasons for the heroes to fight each other.

#16 Edited by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sick of events period.

Having them all the time takes away any coolness or impact it would have if they only did them every once and a while.

#17 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

I'm sick of events period.

Having them all the time takes away any coolness or impact it would have if they only did them every once and a while.

I agree. They just need to cut back on events and let the stories play out for once.