#1 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (486 posts) - - Show Bio

So he doesn't need a new costume but he has so much potential. His costume should still incorporate red and have devil horns. But besides that there are so many directions to go to have a cooler look. He could go with more of a blind ninja feel( although having the eye holes might be so smarter villains can't notice he is blind but his mask could have a cooler look not having to deal with sight(although the red eyes look cool) . Then there is the guardian devil feel that would probably make him more appealing to new readers( or future watchers). So many possibilities!!! Understand that it still has to have an agile look to it so no capes or clunky exterior. Give ideas or even scans.

#2 Edited by longbowhunter (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh...I just keep picturing that armored trash heap he wore in the 90's. I like his costume a lot already. Sleek, simple, classic. As long as it wasn't too busy or New 52ed, I would be open to a change though.

#3 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the simplicity of his current suit. But if it's done well and a reason's given, I wouldn't mind a change.

#4 Posted by MarlboroMan (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the way he looks

#5 Edited by Cap10nate (2153 posts) - - Show Bio

I also like his current suit and don't want a change.

#6 Edited by Xwraith (15181 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh...I just keep picturing that armored trash heap he wore in the 90's. I like his costume a lot already. Sleek, simple, classic. As long as it wasn't too busy or New 52ed, I would be open to a change though.

One of the more embarrassing things about myself is that I actually liked that costume when I was 13.

#7 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be nice.

#8 Posted by longbowhunter (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

@longbowhunter said:

One of the more embarrassing things about myself is that I actually liked that costume when I was 13.

Thats Ok. I think 13 year old boys were that costume's demographic.

#9 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic yellow?:P

#10 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the deep red costume

#11 Posted by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: lol
I don't know much about Daredevil, but from a strictly aesthetic look Daredevil could have a better version of his old black costume. Not the armored one.

#12 Posted by longbowhunter (6725 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

WAT

I think it was a cool idea.

#14 Edited by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

NO. Costume designs this days are awful.

#15 Posted by longbowhunter (6725 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Oh my God...it's worse than I remembered.

#16 Posted by IrishX (2304 posts) - - Show Bio

The Earth-X costume is one of my favorites but no I'd rather DD just keep the classic red.

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

The classic red is fine. If they have to change it then I would be willing to accept the Shadowlands costume again.