#1 Posted by flameboy298 (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely I cannot be the only one who thinks by now his whole apparel just looks bland and dull right now.I feel like his costume should atleast get some sort of redesign or revamp or something.Anyone else agree?I mean all Heroes and even supervillians down the line get costume revamps or changes in their suits.Or do you guys think its to soon?

#2 Posted by JetiiMitra (9312 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (48115 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Wolverine08 (48115 posts) - - Show Bio

Abbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssssssssss.

#5 Posted by FearTheLiving (5229 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't make it past the pilot, one of these days I'll take another crack at it.

#6 Edited by flameboy298 (2418 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by BlazingNova (10788 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't make it past the pilot, one of these days I'll take another crack at it.

Esto.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (48115 posts) - - Show Bio

@feartheliving said:

Esto.

It got a lot better in season two.

#9 Posted by kgb725 (9306 posts) - - Show Bio

Your tired of the costume or the show ?

#10 Posted by BlazingNova (10788 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket said:

@feartheliving said:

Esto.

It got a lot better in season two.

Honestly I really had much time for tv. The only show I watched was HIMYM on Monday nights but other than that I don't watch any tv shows other than my local sports teams. But I didn't dislike it I just had other things to take care with school and what not. Once I'm on summer vacation, and I know I will not have anything going on Ill take another chance with the show. I keep hearing good things about it, and I like how they integrated Barry into to an episode, so it connects in a way to The Flash show coming this fall.

#11 Posted by flameboy298 (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Costume I feel it needs to a new look,hopefully we get that in season 3

#12 Posted by bob808 (6843 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#13 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

nope. I'm diggin it.

#14 Edited by godzilla44 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Fallschirmjager (19741 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

Change the channel if you don't like it.

#16 Edited by G_leno (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it for these!

#17 Posted by Stormdriven (8789 posts) - - Show Bio

How could you get tired of a bad@$$ superhero running around with a bunch of hot babes?

#18 Posted by SupBatz (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Tired of the show? Absolutely not?

Tired of the costume(s)? Perhaps. I wouldn't object to a change in the wardrobe for any of the characters. The only costume that I really like is Black Canary's. Of course, if they do change the costumes, it should be made to coincide with a shift in the characters themselves. If Oliver finally wizes up a bit and learns from his mistkrs, the absolutely mirror that change with a physical change.

#19 Posted by danhimself (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm in the minority when I say that I want Arrow to be connected to the movieverse that they're creating and to have Arrow show up in the JLA movie where he gets an updated costume created for him by Wayne Industries or Cyborg or someone....dude is wearing all leather...give home some armored sections

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (48115 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Billy Batson (59223 posts) - - Show Bio

Then don't watch it?
BB

#22 Posted by RogueShadow (14841 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm in the minority when I say that I want Arrow to be connected to the movieverse that they're creating and to have Arrow show up in the JLA movie where he gets an updated costume created for him by Wayne Industries or Cyborg or someone....dude is wearing all leather...give home some armored sections

Arrow's gonna be in what... Season 6 when the Justice league comes out? By then he'll be much more skilled and have much more tech hopefully, more ready to deal with the level of threats faced in a JL movie. I'd rather see him get some stuff from Argus, which has actually been hinted at a little bit. I think integrating the TV shows would really give the DCU movies an edge over the MCU, or at least equal the tables given the upcoming Netflix releases.

Also, a lot people who say Amell isn't a good enough actor to be in the DCU I disagree with:

1. Is he as good an actor as Affleck or Cavill? No. Is he going to ruin the movie with his acting? No.
  2. Gal Gadot - Nuff said.

But more than I want to see Ollie in the DCU I want to see Manu Bennet's Slade in a badass DS costume.

#23 Posted by Jokerpoker (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#24 Posted by SaintWildcard (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow's gonna be in what... Season 6 when the Justice league comes out?

Ouch

#25 Posted by DaseanComerWCR (902 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Thorverine (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like every other month, there's a new superhero movie coming out, Cap 2, Spidey 2, Days of Future Past. Tough to dedicate time to develop one in a TV show for me.

#27 Posted by S_Knight360 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the pilot the other day because of all of the hype and I was real impressed, the thing that got me hooked was the opening scene where Oliver is trying to get off the island then there is that badass shot of death strokes mask with an arrow through the eye hole.

#28 Posted by bigtewell (857 posts) - - Show Bio

season 1 was pretty good. season 2 is arguably my favorite season of any show ever

#29 Posted by Catsnlynne (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch it for Slade.

#31 Posted by Farkam (5790 posts) - - Show Bio

His costume is good enough, though I liked it better without the little tuxedo mask.

#32 Posted by RogueShadow (14841 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by i_like_swords (20950 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Whether or not they make as much money as Marvel, is it not more important that they just do well and put out quality content that we enjoy? I don't think it really matters which franchise is doing better from any standpoint - it only matters if they're just doing well. All this fueding between Marvel and DC is petty.

#35 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

Only thing I'm tired off is how pathetic Ollie is vs anyone slightly enhanced for goodness sake he gets stomped in every episode now

#36 Edited by RogueShadow (14841 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Whether or not they make as much money as Marvel, is it not more important that they just do well and put out quality content that we enjoy? I don't think it really matters which franchise is doing better from any standpoint - it only matters if they're just doing well. All this fueding between Marvel and DC is petty.

Corporations don' see it like that, as much as it's about winning it's about beating the other guy and diminishing the competition, because they can potentially harm the brand outside of just the movies eg. DC want kids to pick up the Superman toy/comic and not the Spider-man toy/comic. Just look at the current spearheading between Cap 3 and MOS 2 on dates - Cap 3's gonna move imo.

I wouldn't call it a feud though so much as getting as much money as possible.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (48115 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I'm just worried that with Amell and Cavil in Justice League, there'll be simply too much beefcake for ladies to handle.

#38 Posted by RogueShadow (14841 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: I'm just worried that with Amell and Cavil in Justice League, there'll be simply too much beefcake for ladies to handle.

Ben Affleck's presence should mediate that.

#39 Posted by BlackWind (8385 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: If anything it is being shown realistically. Ollie shouldn't be winning against these enhanced people easily.

#40 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: it's just really really inconsistent for example Merlin with his hand pierced an arrow through someone with miraku yet Ollie shoots a arrow with a bow vs Cyrus gold and it just bounces off him

#41 Posted by AnnoyedImmortalSpirit (783 posts) - - Show Bio

yes me, i watch it like i used to watch Smallville, it can't be taken seriously... but you can laugh about it!

#42 Posted by BlackWind (8385 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Merlyn stabbed him in the back of the neck. A bit more vital there. Regardless, does not bother me much.