Anyone else think Hawkeye needs to get pushed more?

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel like Hawkeye needs a bigger push in the MCU honestly I think he should atleast be getting into as much cameo's and screen time like Black Widow is...he realy should of been in Winter Soldier..

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashrobin: He was originally planned to be in Winter Soldier, but was written out because he wouldn't have gotten enough screen time.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Hawkeye needs a bigger push in the MCU honestly I think he should atleast be getting into as much cameo's and screen time like Black Widow is...he realy should of been in Winter Soldier..

If Marvel isn't planning on making a "West Coast Avengers" or "Ronin" movie they really don't have to do much with hawkeye. I understand he is a significant part of some story arcs but wait until then to do something with him. Especially non comic readers aren't really interested in hawkeye. "OMG that guy had no powers but he sure could shoot an arrow", really? The majority of people (still talking about non comic readers) wouldn't want to go see a movie solely because haweye is in it, can you honestly say the same for Black Widow (ya crazy college kids)

Comparing Hawkeye and Black Widow, no just no. There are multiple reasons the Black Widow should and does get more screen time than Hawkeye.

1. no offense to MCU Hawkeye but people actually care about Black Widow, her stoy is interesting and mysterious. people would actually go see her stand alone movie.

2. Scarlett Johansson. Ill admit she is part of the reason people would see a 1 1/2-2 hour movie with a lot of her in it. Scarlett Johansson>>>>>logic

3. I can easily say with 1 or 2 stand alone movies Black Widow could easily make more for Marvel than Hawkeye

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@flashrobin: If I remember right, they said they were gonna give Hawkeye a bigger role and Avengers 2 and even indicate why he wasn;t there when the events of Cap 2 took place.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh.

Beata

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I dunno. I got the TPB of Matt Fractions first six issues (Or somewhere around there.) "My Life as a Weapon" based mostly off the hoopla on this site, and that was maybe the biggest let-down I've ever had. In retrospect, it wasn't "bad", but far from great. Green Arrow: Year One, was about 50 times better.

Re-reading..I now see that MCU=Marvel Cinematic Universe..not "Marvel Comics..." Oh well, I still stand by my comment on the comic.:)

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Well gender equality is a big thing now, so they might as well shoehorn Black Widow into everything they can.