#1 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously the chick just isn't imposing anymore. I know WB is probably demanding that everyone be sexy but it just really doesn't work for her.

#2 Posted by longbowhunter (5847 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda indifferent. As long as she's still underhanded and sly I can over look it. The Wall is one of my very favorite female characters in all of comics. She hasn't had a shining moment in the new 52 yet, but I don't think her makeover is to blame for that.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92085 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why they didn't just cast CCH Pounder.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: I know what you're saying but she's just not intimidating anymore.

#5 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6193 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually hate it.

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer not skinny Amanda Waller but I'm sure DC will use the excuse "having a skinny Amanda Waller allows to tell better stories" like they did while reimaging Lobo.

#7 Edited by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: My thoughts exactly! But then again she has a lead character on Sons of Anarchy right now. Don't know if she has a contract abiding her from being one on arrow as well.

But if course she wouldnt make it, for sex appeal reasons I guess.

#8 Posted by HumanRocket (4905 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason now every time i hear her name I remember the one moment she shared with lex in Batman/Superman Public Enemies... I always get the hibby jibbies

#9 Posted by Mitrageist (7197 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (20787 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, she still seems to be more or less the same character, just now she's good at cardio.

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (9245 posts) - - Show Bio
This Feels Like The Wall, The Other One Should Die

#12 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care

#13 Posted by batkevin74 (9760 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:
This Feels Like The Wall, The Other One Should Die

This is Amanda Waller!

#14 Edited by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't like the skinny version

#15 Posted by kgb725 (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares

#16 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't care for it. She's no longer Amanda "The Wall" Waller. That version was badass. The current one... just not intimidating.

#17 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7255 posts) - - Show Bio

The pre-52 version was more imposing, but as long as she's still more or less the same character I'm fine with it.

#18 Posted by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoulda got tyler perry

#19 Posted by Bruxae (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got before and after pics?

#20 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Bruxae (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent really read anything with them but going from looks alone I dont really care. Aslong as they dont turn her into some kind of Resident Evil like action barbie its fine.

Intimidation factor is still the same so basically its just skinny vs obese and both have pro's and con's, its a bit dull when every single character is perfectly lean and sexy, heavier girls can be sexy too! And every girl shouldnt -have- to be sexy, although come on.. people would rather see a hottie then someone who is not most of the time. At the same time I dont think obesity should be encouraged. So just.. Whatever.

#22 Posted by viin (494 posts) - - Show Bio

To me its just the same character. Makes sense that they made her skinny if she is to have more field action. Though I would like to see CCH Pounder play her at some point.

-Sons of Anarchy

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, she still seems to be more or less the same character, just now she's good at cardio.

Honestly, there wasn't enough to completely judge the character. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

#24 Edited by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: But one of the great things about the character is that she actually looked like a regular person standing in with the crowd with perfect abs but she still felt like she was in charge. No she wasn't sexy but that was never the point. 9 times out of 10 the just regular looking people in comics are either victims or nobodies and it was nice to have a character without perfect measurements in a position of importance. Now its back to the only pretty people get to run sh*t theory of comics. Basically turning her into a super model takes away one of her best qualities as far as I'm concerned.

#25 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Amanda was created as and is much better as a large, fat woman.