Anyone else going to miss X-men?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone else going to miss the X-men cast? I grew up with them now their going to be replaced with the new cast :'(

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There's going to be a Wolverine 3, you could see some of them in that

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cast I will miss - Stewart and Grammer were absolutely perfect for their roles. Jackman is a great Wolverine (not sure how many more movies he is gonna remain Wolverine for). McKellan is awesome...but so is Fassbender. Page was pretty good in a limited role for Kitty Pryde. And this is the least likely for everyone else to miss....but Romijn as Mystique I prefer to JLaw.

Everyone else not so much. Think we can do better than Berry for Storm, Marsden for Cyclops, Jansen for Jean, Pacquin for Rogue, and Ashmore for Iceman.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By flameboy298

Cast I will miss - Stewart and Grammer were absolutely perfect for their roles. Jackman is a great Wolverine (not sure how many more movies he is gonna remain Wolverine for). McKellan is awesome...but so is Fassbender. Page was pretty good in a limited role for Kitty Pryde. And this is the least likely for everyone else to miss....but Romijn as Mystique I prefer to JLaw.

Everyone else not so much. Think we can do better than Berry for Storm, Marsden for Cyclops, Jansen for Jean, Pacquin for Rogue, and Ashmore for Iceman.

I felt Ashmore was a pretty cool pick Blue eyes and He's Ice-man and he's not that bad of a actor.Agree with everything else though I feel like the actress for storm should look like this skin complexion wise and be beautiful and a just about as good of actress as Jennifer Lawrence is

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'll just watch the old movies again.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spent my teens loving the first 2 movies and faded away from them after 3 but first class brought me back and got me excited for x-men again so its conflicting for me at least

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want a good quality X-Men movie without Wolverine.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

What do you mean "miss"? Last time I heard Stewart wants to return as Xavier, and I haven't seen any news stating the others won't return.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Well I don't see how its going to work out.I mean The actress for Jean will be 50 when Apocalypse comes out and so will Storm.I see them only getting one more movie probably and thats it Im pretty sure the new cast will take it over.

Hugh Jackman is a different story though

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want a good quality X-Men movie

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ccraft

@flameboy298: I'm sure they'll still be hot at age 50...They'll probably be in one more film like you said. I'm sad, but still pretty excited for the younger x-men for Jean, Scott, Storm, etc..

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By flameboy298

@ccraft: If they recast them I hope they go for closely to their comic book parts.Also its going to be interesting what they do with Hugh Jackman sense he's the face of the X-men I mean I know they won't keep a Old Wolverine with a younger cast

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they bring back Yukio....but that entire storyline was just retconned so I don't see it happening

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lateralus: I loved The Wolverine.But I don't even think in the comics she came back after "Wolverine" Did she? Im really not sure,but The next Wolverine movie might be Old Man Logan...I dont know how thats going to fit into anything at all,but im sure they'll make it fit some how into continuity

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@ccraft: If they recast them I hope they go for closely to their comic book parts.Also its going to be interesting what they do with Hugh Jackman sense he's the face of the X-men I mean I know they won't keep a Old Wolverine with a younger cast

Apparently Jackman is already set to return as Wolverine in X-Man: Apocalypse, which is set to release in 2016. Singer has already revealed that the movie will be set in the 1980s and will focus on the First Class cast along with younger versions of Cyclops, Jean, and Storm as well as Wolverine returning as his younger self we saw in DoFP.

Really, I don't mind Wolverine being a little older, as it kinda reminds me of his role from X-Men: Evolution when he and Storm were adults while others like Scott and Jean were still teenagers. It would also allow Scott and Jean's relationship to be developed as it would be a bit creepy to have Logan, even if it's a younger version, hitting on a young adult Jean Grey.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Altough old cast had some pretty good actors in there (McKellen, Stewart, Jackman) there is no doubt that the new cast is quite promising and awesome too (i prefer Fassbender Magneto over McKellen one)

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By flameboy298

@perethorn: Agreed. Fassbender is better as a younger Magneto,wonder what happened to Magneto after DOFP probably contemplating somewhere

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ccraft

@flameboy298 said:

Apocalypse is set in the 80's so Wolverine is going to be back, I'm wondering what Mystique plans on doing with an incapacitated Wolverine...