• 91 results
ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ElmoHump

I've watched the trailer like freaking 10 times already.I also read about them saying that they're going to make it the best Batman game ever.With 5x the size of Arkham City?I can't imagine how it wouldn't be.I swear I've never been this hyped about anything before.If it turns out to be a mess like Origins..I don't know what to say..To the people that hasn't checked out the trailer yet.Here you go:

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AdamAnouer

Remember when there was a time Superhero movies were quite rare? Now they're so common and usually bad that we actually look forward to seeing the very few good ones.

Arkham Knight - Awesome.

Spider-Man 2 - Looks like a complete disaster.

Captain America 2 - Looks awesome.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I'm not that excited since I wont be able to play it as it's next gen only

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: lol in that case. As long as it's better than the second I'll be happy. The first one was awesome. :P

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Yea it's only for PS4 and Xbox One

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Meh I guess I'll be turning my Xbox One back.But no it's available for PC too.Just search it lol.They said that after they let out the release date. Here a link to it.This was taken from IGN by the way. http://puu.sh/7w4Li.png

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@elmohump: I doubt it will run on my laptop so that still doesn't help me :(

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How was Origins a mess?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It looks pretty sweet. I was pretty fond of Origins, so I'll be checking this out.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ElmoHump

I edited the post and added the trailer to people who haven't checked it out yet.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MonsterStomp
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@monsterstomp: My game would quite often crash and lose it's save file as well as the sound randomly disappearing

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cloakx14

i'm def excited for the Batman Arkam knight.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rogueshadow  Moderator

Can't wait, glad I got my ps4 for christmas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant wait for this. No way rocksteady is going to screw up like Origins did.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I hope so lol.I'm guessing this is gonna be like the game of the century..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Lol it should be. At the very least it had better win game of the year.

DarkKnight1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"All aboard the hype train!" Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

........... 5 times the size of Arkham City?........ But.... it takes so long to move around as it is..... there better be a drivable Batmobile or something.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

........... 5 times the size of Arkham City?........ But.... it takes so long to move around as it is..... there better be a drivable Batmobile or something.

Lol, ikr!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Meh.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeepeh

@jeepeh said:

Lol, ikr!

I heard there was a drivable Batmobile, if it's not true....

No Caption Provided

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Please say Catwoman is this one!! But the Batmobile is the seller here!! God I hope that's what it will look like in Batman vs Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Don't worry, there's a drivable batmobile, and its actually a huge part time of the game

Mannequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one am excited. I'm curious as to how Harley Quinn will play, I really want her to be the polar opposite of Catwoman. More so acrobatic, and brute...and please give me the giant hammer.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jeepeh: Don't worry, there's a drivable batmobile, and its actually a huge part time of the game

I thought you could use it at any time?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I have no idea why I said "part time". I meant to say its a huge part of the game lol. And yes it can be called at the touch of a button and even while you're gliding you can call it.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jeepeh: I have no idea why I said "part time". I meant to say its a huge part of the game lol. And yes it can be called at the touch of a button and even while you're gliding you can call it.

Well then.....

No Caption Provided
Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my main reason why I need the Ps4

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ElmoHump

@jayc1324: Man just imagine if he does that action that he does in the trailer when you call the bat mobile..

@jeepeh: Yeah there will be a Bat mobile and you can summon it any time by pressing a button.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am very keen for this game. I think every game has been perfect.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By entropy_aegis

I only encountered 1 bug personally,so no biggie for me.

@jayc1324 said:

I honestly thought Origins whilst not the better game was definitely truer to the Bat mythology,every single character and their dynamic with Batman was spot on. Rocksteady on the other hand really had no clue what they were doing with Hugo Strange and Two-Face,dont even wanna get started on Bane,the female characters are also overly sexualized. Seems like Harley Quinn is the only character they actually care about. They didn't even get Joker IMO,Joker knows Batman will never kill him.

Speaking of AK,I'm excited for the Batmobile and the new game play features(use of environment) but I am very much bothered that they're repeating the same characters from the previous games.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Super excited. And I'm glad I can buy it on PC!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: The only thing I really agree with is that rocksteady messes up banes appearance, and I do agree origins had a better story than city. But Rocksteady got all the other characters perfect and even used Hugo strange who is a lesser known bat villian. Joker calling batman his best friend and joking about them meeting up for romantic dinners is pretty close to how he thinks of batman in comics. Catwoman is supposed to be sexualized and Harley Quinn and Talia had to be sexualized for the men playing the games, to add a nice love interest for batman. Its just how things work, most of the gaming community are males.

And in term of AK I agree but I hope that the new villian called arkham knight is good and that they continue the azrael and scarecrow and hush storylines started in arkham city.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jayc1324 said:

@entropy_aegis: The only thing I really agree with is that rocksteady messes up banes appearance, and I do agree origins had a better story than city. But Rocksteady got all the other characters perfect and even used Hugo strange who is a lesser known bat villian. Joker calling batman his best friend and joking about them meeting up for romantic dinners is pretty close to how he thinks of batman in comics. Catwoman is supposed to be sexualized and Harley Quinn and Talia had to be sexualized for the men playing the games, to add a nice love interest for batman. Its just how things work, most of the gaming community are males.

And in term of AK I agree but I hope that the new villian called arkham knight is good and that they continue the azrael and scarecrow and hush storylines started in arkham city.

They may have used Strange but he wasn't used well at all,sexualization itself isn't the problem the problem is that the writers cant seem to do anything with the characters other than oversexualize them. There's much more to Catwoman than seductress,unfortunately most writers and artists cant seem to get that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Catwoman had her own little side mission with two face. I think that showed that she can be interesting and is more than just a sexy woman and can be an interesting character

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always so much hate on Origins..I too had no problems with it yet all I ever see is people talk about game breaking bugs. Plenty of games out there have bugs but that doesn't mean it happens for everyone. Heck Skyrim still glitches sometimes and look how long it's been out..Anyways as people have already mentioned, Origins did indeed have the better story out of the 3. I enjoyed the story and the detective parts way more than I did in Asylum and City. I think City is overrated anyways since after beating it once it just didn't feel like there was much else to do. I felt no incentive to replay it again and I guess I must be one of the few who didn't like playing as Catwoman.

My thing though is after this game I wonder what will be next. I could see Rocksteady tackle a different character but then the question would be who? Superman for ex has always been a tough one to pull off

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited for the game. I really hope it includes other Justice League members though, that would be so cool.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no issues with Origins either, but a bug or two is hardly a reason to downplay the game. Origins was more action orientated than the other games, in my opinion. The amount of fighting was ridiculous, in a good way. Though I'd still take Arkham City over the former. AC actually balanced out combat and detective work more, plus the twist behind Joker was awesome.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does anyone else feel like theres enormous potential to a well crafted green arrow game? mixing the arkham style freeflow h2h combat and the addition of a bow and trick arrow would just be so fun IMO.

could be sandbox style or even a more linear type if done properly. travel could be done using a bike, grappling arrows, zipline arrows and parkour. maybe have part of the game take place on the island.....maybe even toss in an opium induced trippy sequence.

have archery duels with merlyn, battle through the mind distortion of count vertigo, match wits with constantine drakon and cheshire, maybe have brick and/or blockbuster as a sort of warm up bane or croc-like boss battle. throw in some general DCU villains like deadshot, dr light, plastique, david cain(hey why not), killer frost or icicle, lady shiva, and have shado in there but make her intentions mysterious.

i doubt anyone would mind having some deathstroke included as well....maybe connect everything with the arkham universe so you can use the origins version of slade(though he needs to be more formidable and not disposed of so early on)

include your obvious supporting cast like dinah and roy, possibly mia but maybe not until a sequel and same could be said about connor but neither are essential. give a nod to the show by including diggle(lemire did after all) and det. lance. maybe some cameos or at least acknowledgements of people like richard dragon, katanna, and huntress.

your arsenal could include standard razor tipped arrows along with incendiary/explosive arrows, smoke/flash/stun arrows, tranq arrows, high density polymer arrows(thank you young justice), EMP arrows, radar/GPS/some variation of a data collection arrow(?), flare arrows(flarrows anyone?), bola arrows, hypersonic arrows(though maybe not necessary if youre hangin with dinah), and im sure there are more possibilities but you can only have so many.

but hey dont get me wrong, i am also extremely excited for arkham knight haha

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ElmoHump

@drmantistoboggan: Well a green arrow game would need a lot and I mean A LOT of work.How's he gonna fight in close combat? I honestly think the next game after Arkham Knight is gonna be about the Suicide Squad

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Even if I am there's no solution to my problem.I can't play it.