Anyone else actually like X-Men Origins: Wolverine?

• 59 results
Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Its pretty bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

I loved it. I thought it was a great movie.

Yea, never really saw the flaws in the movie. Then again when I saw the movie in theaters I was 10(now 15).I was not into comics at the moment so I did not have a care in the world about Deadpool's character.Hell,I enjoyed the Wolverine as well. I am never too critical about comic book movies because in the end I know it is not canon and I can read the comics for the full in-depth character.

Ya I am almost entirely a DC reader so I didn't really notice any poor character treatment they may have had in the movie.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't like it at all... I remember how excited I was for the film and all my friends were just sighing even before the movie was released. I felt so embarrassed walking out of the theatre.

On a related note, Hugh Jackman himself recently said that Origins wasn't properly done, he said it basically turned into X4 - he's absolutely right.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

I liked it and honestly don't see why it gets so much hate. It wasn't a five star classic, but it was enjoyable to watch.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It was alright and I would probably watch it again sometime.

It had some strong points (the start of the movie, Liev Schrieber as Sabretooth) and some really bad points too (Deadpool at the end) but it was okay for what it was.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Havenless

I thought Liev Shrieber was an inspired choice for Sabretooth. Other than that, I usually turn after about 15 minutes when it's on TV.

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By comicbookfan93

I thought it was good I mean yes the CGI was awful and they messed up Deadpool, but Ryan Reynolds was perfect that role. It started off well and ended badly

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I liked it when I first saw it because I didn't know much about the X-Men at the time. But I rewatched it last week after I saw the trailer for Days of Future Past (I binged on all the X-Movies) and I ended up feeling quite differently. I didn't hate it but I didn't love. It was good for most of it but Deadpool killed it for me. The best part was the reveal that Wolverine and Sabretooth are brothers.

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It wasn't great, but it was good enough to be watchable.