Any worth it comic book series for 2015?

Avatar image for comicbookhoarder
Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I haven't researched on the upcoming comic books. Can anybody tell me the good ones?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

What series are coming out in 2015? There's a lot......plus it's impossible to tell if they'll be good if they aren't out yet.

Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Comicbookhoarder

Any guesses?

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I don't know what other people are excited for but I'm looking forward to; Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn, All New Hawkeye, Descender, and Invisible Republic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what other people are excited for but I'm looking forward to; Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn, All New Hawkeye, Descender, and Invisible Republic.

Same for everything but Invisible Republic. And that's because I haven't heard about it until now.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

one I'm looking forward to is Martian Manhunter

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@xwraith: I haven't put Invisible Republic on my pull list, but I'm curious to checkout the first issue. It's Gabriel Hardman and Corinna Bechko and I usually like to give their stuff a shot. Also pumped for the new Green Arrow creative team, Black Hammer, Roughneck OGN, and a lot of the stuff announced at Image Expo.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

The Island by Brandon Graham & co.

BB

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Warren Ellis + Project Superpowers = ****ing Sick!

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Pretty much anything by Jeff Lemire looks like it will be worth a shot. Particularly Descender, Black Hammer, All-New Hawkeye and Bloodshot Reborn. I also have my eye on Black Road, I Hate Fairyland, and A.D.

Also, if you're interested, Black Hood, Darth Vader and Star Wars are series'that just started that I've been enjoying.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avengers vol 5 is pretty banging.

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Descender, Invisible Republic, Southern Cross, Chrononauts, Pisces, Injection.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro is a book I'm very much enjoying. Besides Daredevil and Darth Vader, it's the one book I actively look forward to every month.

Comicbookhoarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll stick with the new Star Wars and some new X-Men stuff. Thanks homies :-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much anything by Jeff Lemire looks like it will be worth a shot. Particularly Descender, Black Hammer, All-New Hawkeye and Bloodshot Reborn. I also have my eye on Black Road, I Hate Fairyland, and A.D.

Also, if you're interested, Black Hood, Darth Vader and Star Wars are series'that just started that I've been enjoying.

Pretty much anything by Jeff Lemire looks like it's worth a shot. Particularly Descender, Black Hammer, All-New Hawkeye and Bloodshot Reborn. I also have my eye on Black Road, I Hate Fairyland, and A.D.

Also, if you're interested, Black Hood, Darth Vader and Star Wars are series' that just started that I've been enjoying.

Is there a reason you posted that twice?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm looking forward to a lot of DC stuff and All New Hawkeye.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

There are many great books that are coming out now. Like: Batman, Grayson, Swamp THing, Spider-Gwen, Thor, Copperhead, Deadly Class, Ghosted, Low, Saga and Southern Bastards.

There are also a lot of upcoming books that look amazing but they are too much and also I cannot assure you that they will be good.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@xwraith said:

@battle_forum_junkie said:

Pretty much anything by Jeff Lemire looks like it's worth a shot. Particularly Descender, Black Hammer, All-New Hawkeye and Bloodshot Reborn. I also have my eye on Black Road, I Hate Fairyland, and A.D.

Also, if you're interested, Black Hood, Darth Vader and Star Wars are series' that just started that I've been enjoying.

Is there a reason you posted that twice?

Ha ha, I'm really not sure how that happened, or how I didn't realize that. Thanks for the catch though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@battle_forum_junkie: Either way, good choices. I'm picking up three of Lemire's new books, and I might pick up I Hate Fairyland if I can fit it into my pull list. To use an analogy only I'd make, it seems like the Kill la Kill to Rocket Raccoon's Gurren Lagann.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I find myself looking forward to mostly indie titles from Valiant and Image which have been already mentioned.