#1 Posted by Fulltimecomiclicker (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive caught up with all the comics im reading atm and im looking for a new series to start. Im not all that picky on comics really so any ideas would be helpful!! ^^

Also if anybody could tell me what IDWs TMNT is like that would be great, bit interested in picking that up :L

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20226 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

#3 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@fulltimecomiclicker: @allstarsuperman:

Yes! Definatly Nightwing if you're not already getting it.

I've heard allot of good things about TMNT and nothing nagitive so I guess it's worth a shot.

Also, if you're not already getting these comics I'd recommend Batman, Deadpool, Aquaman, Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor: God of Thunder.

#4 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7595 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Fulltimecomiclicker (6 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@fulltimecomiclicker:

No problem. You won't be disapointed picking them up.

Unless you don't know a good comic when you read it... :P

#7 Posted by sagejonathan (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out the following:

• X-O Manowar
  • Harbinger
  • Archer & Armstrong
  • Bloodshot
  • Shadowman
#8 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT is pretty good, are you just wanting superhero type comics or are you open to other types?

#9 Posted by Cap10nate (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@fulltimecomiclicker:

@sagejonathan said:

Check out the following:

• X-O Manowar
  • Harbinger
  • Archer & Armstrong
  • Bloodshot
  • Shadowman

I can attest to X-O Manowar and Harbinger as being great. They have quickly become two of my favorite pulls each month.

As for Marvel, I would recommend Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, and New Avengers.

For DC, I would say Swamp Thing is my favorite at the moment and Batman has been very good as well.

#10 Edited by Fulltimecomiclicker (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@tacos_kickass: Marvel and DC are welcome but i wanna widen my horizon a little bit by reading something more independent or not published by the big two which is why im looking into books like TMNT :L

#11 Edited by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is a great series that released a great jump on issue.
Check it out!

#12 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman and geoff johns green lantern starting with rebirth

#13 Posted by Fulltimecomiclicker (6 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres a series that I finished recently called Y The Last Man, its all done and over now so you can get the whole series there's 10 volumes which is equal to about 60 comics, Its really good and addictive I highly recommend it.

Also Saga is good as well, I think its at issue 12 right now. I'm not into sci-fi stuff usually but this comic is pretty good.

#15 Posted by sagejonathan (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@fulltimecomiclicker: They are all amazing! Do yourself a favor, go look at the comics, and give Valiant your money.

#16 Posted by HumanRocket (7523 posts) - - Show Bio

All new x-men

Guardians of the Galaxey

Savage wolverine

#17 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive caught up with all the comics im reading atm and im looking for a new series to start. Im not all that picky on comics really so any ideas would be helpful!! ^^

Also if anybody could tell me what IDWs TMNT is like that would be great, bit interested in picking that up :L

HAWEYE!!!!!

#18 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@tacos_kickass: @fulltimecomiclicker: Yea. Y the Last man is a must read series. I loved it so much. Now I'm reading another great series called The Preacher by Garth Ennis. Should try that series also. Saga is great als.

#19 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan said:

Check out the following:

• X-O Manowar
  • Harbinger
  • Archer & Armstrong
  • Bloodshot
  • Shadowman

The ones above as well as Superman Unchained, Nightwing, Green Arrow issue 17 and onward, and Vibe.

#20 Posted by Dabee (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started Saga, finally, after reading so much about how amazing it was. They were all right. It's kind of on my mind right now, so I would really recommend reading that!

#21 Posted by KingOfAsh (3526 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Saga of the Swamp Thing
  • The Sandman
  • Akira
  • Maus
  • Fables
  • Preacher (if you can take violence and sex)