Any one else want Justice League Unlimited Season 4?

Avatar image for intothewildgreenyonder
IntoTheWildGreenYonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Or if not that a new series continuing on, like JLU did too the JL. I've recently been rewatching it, so many good memories haha. It would be very good, if they kept the same voice actors etc. They could also include The Spectre, Presence, Anti Monitor and the other monitors etc.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By minigunman123

I like this idea. Only problem is the creator of the series died several years back.

If they can get a really good writer and get most of the old voice actors back, and if they make it a touch more serious and have some more detailed art like YJ does, it could easily become more popular than YJ and I'd absolutely watch every episode.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer
@minigunman123 said:

I like this idea. Only problem is the creator of the series died several years back.

If they can get a really good writer and get most of the old voice actors back, and if they make it a touch more serious and have some more detailed art like YJ does, it could easily become more popular than YJ and I'd absolutely watch every episode.

He died? Really? Damn... 

But anyway I dunno, I feel as too much time has passed and if they did it would be watered down into some kiddy thing or whatever.  Now though...animation for the most part(I guess YJ is the exception) looks bad...at least to me. If the show ever did pick up again, or a new series continuing it ever came up then they need to go back and do the same animation as they did for JL/JLU, don't need to put in any of this different animation that looks bad. 

They also need to write GOOD STORIES, they needNEED NEED! To go back watch episodes, and learn from them instead of pulling half done stories or mediocre ones and don't dumb it down either. The reason why JL/JLU was so popular, was because ANYBODY could watch it. 

This again, brings it once more to. If you make a show, that everyone could watch it will do well. Biggest examples being Scooby Doo(old one) and Looney Tunes(old one), make shows like that and people will watch. Once writers/animators begin to make a show, that is aimed towards a specific audience, it isn't going to last long. Of course there are some exceptions, that even shows like that still get canceled(JL/JLU) but in all honesty they really didn't need to cancel the show to begin with.
Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skunkstein

Hell yeah i do! Or at least continue the universe, i dig the fact that Superman the animated series + Batman the animated series + Justice League + Justice League UN. + co were all connected i was awesome! I want to see the animated universe continued.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle
@minigunman123 said:

If you are referring to Dwayne McDuffie he was not one of the creators, and he wasn't even a regular writer on the show until the last two seasons.
Avatar image for thebigredcheese
TheBigRedCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheBigRedCheese
No Caption Provided

If Captain Marvel gets another episode.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I'd rather they had a new JL series set in the Young Justice universe of Earth-16, sure we've seen the team in action during YJ but overall the show is mainly about the sidekicks. I'd love to see them explore the members of the JL in this universe.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By TDK_1997

No.I would like a new JLA series.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ms__omega

@War Killer said:

I'd rather they had a new JL series set in the Young Justice universe of Earth-16, sure we've seen the team in action during YJ but overall the show is mainly about the sidekicks. I'd love to see them explore the members of the JL in this universe.

Agreed.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc

@TheBigRedCheese said:

No Caption Provided

If Captain Marvel gets another episode.

I'd love to see another season of JLU and I'd definitely want Captain Marvel to be a regular in it!

Avatar image for thebigredcheese
TheBigRedCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheBigRedCheese

@PowerHerc: Hercules should get his own show as well. He hasn't had much screen time since The Might Thor cartoon in the 60's.

No Caption Provided
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By PowerHerc

@TheBigRedCheese: True, he has had very little cartoon, or any other type, screen-time since way back then.

I'd love to see Hercules get his own animated series but I worry it be more humorous than action and that they'd make Hercules oafish.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By selinaky

Yes! Or I would love a new JL animated show, possibly from the Young Justice universe, as has been said.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By moywar700

There's no point.We already have young justice which features some of the JL characters but it focuses on the teenagers.Of course DC can continue the series through comic book format.Cartoons are expensive,a Justice League episode cost 800000$ to make.I don't think continuing the JL unlimited universe is worthwhile and we already have Young Justice. I don't care for JL Unlimited anymore since we can just read the current Justice League.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Make a spin off of Young Justice only focus it on their Justice League.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By Gambit1024

I new JL show that runs in the same universe as Young Justice would be ideal.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#17  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Young Justice spinoff: Justice Leauge of America