#1 Posted by Lasiurus (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been curious on this issue for a while now. Every so often a hero takes a beating, usually a pretty bad one. However when they come back, and finally have their rematch, they just knock out the being who nearly killed them as if they were a regular thug. Which I admire, to a degree as it shows the hero isn't ruled by feelings of vengenance, but sometimes I just want to see the hero give it right back. Just have them really lay into the villain who previously beat them near or possibly even to death. Are there any heroes that actualy do this? I mean without crossing the kill line and being anti heroes.

#2 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

when superboy prime is still a hero, he becomes so pissed with superboy (connor kent) that he beat him up so badly and ending up killing other members of teen titans.

#3 Posted by Maniac2312 (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil beat up Bullseye pretty bad even went so far as o carve the symbol into his forehead.

#4 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker didnt beat up batman just before this fight, but in hush, batman almost kills joker after he "killed" tommy elliot, a childhood firend of bruce

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta

#6 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lasiurus: nightwing beat joker to death because he joker killed tim drake

#7 Posted by AmazingFantasy15 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man and Morlun, spider man debated killing him at one point after Morlun kept attacking him over a few days.

#8 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by logy5000 (6122 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA comes to mind.

#10 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: When did Nightwing beat Joker to death? What issue?

#11 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Jokers Last Laugh #6 it turns out it wasnt to death but within in an inch of death and batman had to resuscitate him so nightwing wouldnt have it on his conscience if joker died

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP kinda sounds like the only plot-line to every anime battle ever made!

#13 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Wow can you post some scans?

#14 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@dondave: Wow can you post some scans?