Any Good Female lead titles?

Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Heard Batgirl and Ms. Marvel was excellent, wanted to try Supergirl and Red Sonja any advice?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you use digital, there's a Wonder Woman sale on at comixology.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Heard Batgirl and Ms. Marvel was excellent, wanted to try Supergirl and Red Sonja any advice?

Black Widow has consistently been one of my favorite Marvel titles since it has been released. Each issue is fantastic and Phil Noto's art is great to look at.

Velvet by Brubaker and Epting is a great Image title. It follows a lady who is the secretary to the chief of the British spy organization. After some things go wrong, it turns out she used to be a master spy herself and she is on the run and trying to solve a murder that framed her. It is wonderful story by two of my favorite creators.

Lazarus is another Image title that features a female lead. It is by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark (two more of my favorite creators) and takes place in a dystopian future where 20 or so families have taken over the world and parceled it out to themselves. The lead character's name is Forever and she is the lazarus of one of the families. Basically, the lazarus is a genetically modified person that serves the family as a protector and soldier. The world that Rucka and Lark are building is great and really unique. There is a lot going on and the families are starting to interact. I can't recommend it enough.

These three books are usually in the top 5 of my pull list each and every month. They have been consistently great. I cannot help out with any of the books that you mentioned as I do not read any of them.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Would recommend New 52 Batgirl & wonder Woman. Supergirl is ok, and for a team book birds of prey is worth looking at.

Haven't read any Marvel books which are female lead but do agree that Velvet from image was good.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By IrishX

Elektra has a very good series currently.

No Caption Provided