#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (7280 posts) - - Show Bio

As said title in the question? From the beginning, not just having villains in one arc or so be the main character for awhile and then replaced. I am speaking of you start reading from the beginning, the origin of the villain and follow through their life as they plan world domination or revenge or something.

Any comics like that? Or are all just following Heroes? I think it would be rather interesting to swap point of views, instead of the Hero you are reading about you get the Villain.

#2 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I know of but I really want a

dr.diim comic

#3 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spider-Man, Dark Avengers

#5 Edited by krunkeela (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Yeh, the new Thanos series that is out is just that.

#6 Edited by General_Pandemonium (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you specifically mean a single villain as the main character then Secret Six also counts. If you do specifically mean a single villain as the main character then Secret Six still counts because Secret Six was awesome.

#7 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6475 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Gotham City Sirens count?

#8 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Bedlam, Deathstroke, Suicide Squad, Dark Avengers, Irredeemable

#9 Posted by The_Tree (7773 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Perethorn (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom has his own comic

Doomsday had a couple of issues when he was the main charatcer

Minimum Carnage is other example

#11 Edited by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Irredeemable

Although I would say that he is more of an antihero than a villain, the atrocities that he commits easily surpass those of most hardcore villains in comics.

#12 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke WAS, but it (super unfortunately) got cancelled as of issue 20. I still recommend buying it in trade and reading it, though. It was a really great, albeit not shown in sales, series. There is also the .1 villain issues coming out of DC pretty soon, such as Doomsday. Also, next week (I believe?) Larfleeze's title is coming out. He's not really as much a villain, but he is overwhelmed by greed to the point of mass murder. So I guess he is a villain in a sense.

#13 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor: The Black Ring.

Fantastic story about Luthor post-Blackest Night, it's collected in two bolumes.

#14 Edited by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer. Though that is debatable. The lines are blurred between good and evil.

#15 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by i_like_swords (16066 posts) - - Show Bio

I would read a pure villain comic. I'd love to see their perspective when they're planning and fighting heroes, how they react when they lose. I'd also love to see the places where they have success, and where they go after they are defeated/missing.

#17 Edited by ozeol (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanted

#18 Posted by dondave (38640 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Books Of Doom and Wanted by Marl Millar

#19 Edited by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Lex Luthor: The Black Ring.

Fantastic story about Luthor post-Blackest Night, it's collected in two bolumes.

Wholeheartedly second this. Cornell delivered a real humdinger of a story here.