• 105 results
#102 Posted by tony__stark (27 posts) - - Show Bio

What about max mercury? And the obvious squirrel girl lol

#103 Posted by TheComicPro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the main Avengers and Justice League members put together defeat him?

#104 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots and lots of characters, just read some Flash comics. Just because Comic Vine thinks he's unstoppable doesn't make it so.

#105 Edited by CaptnMcDeadpool (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro said:

@thetruebarryallen: @captnmcdeadpool: @marlboroman: @sheenlantern: @cjdavis103: @dondave Really guys I need to know can Morals Wally West defeat Galactus

Doubtful. Recently, during Fraction's run of Thor, we see Thor actually hurting an otherwise occupied Galactus. However, this appears to be out of harmony with what has been said about the massic cosmic entities/abstracts, such as Galactus, Eternity, etc. Beings like Galactus appear to be more energy in nature. What we see (and what everyone else in comic land apparently sees) is an anthropomorphic image...a physical manifestation...so that lesser 3 dimensional beings can grasp what they are looking at:

Above, from Quasar 37, this is explained to Quasar. Below, we see something similar from Silver Surfer 10, volume 2:

Galactus' being hurt by Thor (during Fraction's run) is never really explained...no offense, but I don't think Fraction ever really had a grasp on Galactus (or Thor for that matter). Whether harming Galactus' "manifestation" is a result of some sort of psychosomatic offshoot resulting from his telepathic skirmish with Odin (my best guess....) is never really elaborated upon.

At any rate, for my part, I'm doubtful Wally West could seriously do anything to a character on that level.

#106 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

The leaders of DC comics can defeat Wally but not making him exist anymore.

They have already done this.

#107 Posted by Bezza (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has been defeated before in the comics, just because theoretically his power set makes him nearly unbeatable doesn't mean he doesn't lose occasionally.

#108 Posted by lol (4397 posts) - - Show Bio