Any chance of Spider-Man and MJ getting back together?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aros001

I, like a lot of others, was pissed when they were broken apart. I grew up with a lot of the stories where they were together and I loved the relationship. I cried during One More Day. I'm sick of the pussyfooting around and I'm sick of editors/writers thinking a superhero is only relatable/enjoyable to read when they're not married.

Don't ask me what issues these are from. Just know these are from my favorite Amazing Spider-Man run.
Don't ask me what issues these are from. Just know these are from my favorite Amazing Spider-Man run.
No Caption Provided

Other people seem to have more of an ear to the ground, so please tell me that there is something in the works for getting them back together? (and don't say Dan Slott hates Mary Jane because I've read his work and he doesn't treat her badly or like a moron like a lot of people accuse him of doing)

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not as long as Joe Quesada is around.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Loading Video...

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By GraniteSoldier

OMD/BND were awful, but I don't think they are ever going to have them get back together anytime soon.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Both of those instances were written by JMS. He wrote Peter and MJ better than anyone.

Yes. I understand the irony.