Any Alan scott suggestions?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Any good stories featuring Alan Scott before new 52?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@sog7dc: I was say check out the JSA run, he had a starring role in that and had the spotlight time to time. I personally haven't read all of it, only the JSA: Virtue and Vice storyline, but that was pretty good so I can say that the rest was good as well.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

depends on what your after and how far back you want to go.

He had some good solo stories in Green Lantern Quarterly of when he first became Sentinel.

Also his appearances in the Fate series when he questioned jarred's worthiness to the power of Nabu etc and then came on board with him

Underworld unleashed "Hell's Sentinel' was a good story

JSA princes of Darkness

Green Lantern Brightest day blackest night.

JLA Dark Things

Checkmate a king's game

All Star Squadron particularly issue 20 where he fced Brain Wave for the first (retconned) time.

Now if you want me to go back as far as All Star Comics, Comic Cavelcade, All American, etc then I'm going to have to pull some issues first to remind myself what stories are in which issues.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@batpala said:

@sog7dc: I was say check out the JSA run, he had a starring role in that and had the spotlight time to time. I personally haven't read all of it, only the JSA: Virtue and Vice storyline, but that was pretty good so I can say that the rest was good as well.

depends on what your after and how far back you want to go.

He had some good solo stories in Green Lantern Quarterly of when he first became Sentinel.

Also his appearances in the Fate series when he questioned jarred's worthiness to the power of Nabu etc and then came on board with him

Underworld unleashed "Hell's Sentinel' was a good story

JSA princes of Darkness

Green Lantern Brightest day blackest night.

JLA Dark Things

Checkmate a king's game

All Star Squadron particularly issue 20 where he fced Brain Wave for the first (retconned) time.

Now if you want me to go back as far as All Star Comics, Comic Cavelcade, All American, etc then I'm going to have to pull some issues first to remind myself what stories are in which issues.

thanks guys