#1 Posted by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

i have recently visited a locked thread the was Anti-Monitor vs Living Tribunal, and i was wondering why it was locked. in COIE Anti-Monitor stalemated an amped Spectre, and Spectre is supposed to be LT's equal. i know crossovers dont count, but i think an amped Spectre has a chance against LT, so why not Anti-Monitor?

#2 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Moniter isn't LT's level, LT is megaversal level. Unbound Spectre can be as powerful as God wants him to be. And anti Moniter is only multiversal level.

#3 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Here LT is said to exist in all multiverses simultaneously:

LT help Fashion the two brothers who are gurdians of a different megaverse (which encompass more than one multiverse):

#4 Posted by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: ok, but if anti-monitor stalemated unbound spectre, and spectre stalemated LT, wouldnt that still mean Anti-Monitor can stalemate LT?

#5 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (6377 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the LT = Unbound Spectre needs debunking or Unbound Spectre is his most powerful form.

#6 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

LT would wink Spectre out of existence.

#7 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica said:

@justleader: ok, but if anti-monitor stalemated unbound spectre, and spectre stalemated LT, wouldnt that still mean Anti-Monitor can stalemate LT?

It's shown in amalgam that LT=Unbound spectre, but Unbound Spectre should be able to stomp Anti Moniter, because Unbound spectre=the will of presence.

#8 Posted by Agent9149 (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

Anti Moniter isn't LT's level, LT is megaversal level. Unbound Spectre can be as powerful as God wants him to be. And anti Moniter is only multiversal level.

Which is why I call the spectre, The Spectre: The Saint of Plot Devices.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27448 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: In that case the LT is crap at his job considering the Negative Zone and the Canververse

#10 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Those characters shouldn't be compared as they fulfil very different functions.

If the Spectre or the Anti Monitor belonged to the MU, they would probably have to abide by the verdicts of the LT.

If the LT would make an incursion in the DCU, he would probably be entirely de-powered. The source of the LT's power is the will of TOAA and the power source of the Spectre is (DC's) God's will. Outside of their respective universes, I am not sure they would have any power whatsoever, especially if you consider that TOAA is Marvel's staff and DC God is DC's Staff.

#11 Posted by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: actually DC god is the presence, whic has stated that even it was created by a higher being. that higher being is the writers. god for marvel is the writers or TOAA, while the presance is only something created by writers.@justleader: i understand that, but AM stalemated Unbound spectre.

#12 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: ok, here we have two possibilities:

1. That wasn't unbound spectre.

2. That was unbound spectre and Presence couldn't destroy anti moniter (since unbound spectre = the power of the presence)

Which one do you think it was?

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: I've always believed Anti-Monitor from COIE would be a formidable opponent for Living Tribunal. And despite what the guy above me says, LT is not megaversal. He can hold a megaverse, but not destroy it.

I've always been alone in my belief of AM being comparable to LT, good to see somebody else who shares it.

However, LT would still beat AM, as much as I love AM.

#14 Posted by lol (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah AM have better feats and he can stomp LT and all the entire MU even if TOAA interfere

#15 Posted by lol (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

AM is more powerful than TOAA himself so idk how LT would be a threat to him

#16 Posted by aquaman01 (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

:( Why you gotta bump this thread? Anti-Monitor would be lose to LT

#17 Posted by lol (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

in your dreams sure show me a feat of LT or TOAA than can be compared to the omnipotent COIE AM

#18 Posted by Reactor (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

@aquaman01 said:

@lol said:

in your dreams sure show me a feat of LT or TOAA than can be compared to the omnipotent COIE AM

Huh... that's actually kind funny. AM has better feats than LT, come to think of it.

#19 Posted by lol (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor said:

@lol said:

@aquaman01 said:

@lol said:

Huh... that's actually kind funny. AM has better feats than LT, come to think of it.

And that comes from the clown of the vine