deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Respect Antares Draco

No Caption Provided

For the best viewing quality, switch to blog format.

Physical Abilities

Antares Draco punches Cade Skywalker through the air.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Draco overpowers a Sith, clutching his throat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Draco is able to endure extensive torture administered by Sith Lord Darth Havok for several days, being brought to the brink of death several times and then healed, without being broken and revealing information about the hidden Jedi Temple.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After being extensively tortured and living in poor living conditions, Draco is still able to discern the difference between Darth Havok's illusions and reality, and resist being broken, up until Darth Talon takes the form of the person closest to him and pretends to have her life at stake.

Fighting Skill

Antares Draco is an Imperial Knight, a group of elite Force-wielding soldiers, bodyguards and agents loyal to the Imperial Emperor, Roan Fel.

"The Imperial Knights are among the most talented and dangerous Force-users in the galaxy. Skilled in combat, they train under the tutelage of their Imperial masters, learning all they need to know to defend Emperor Roan Fel against all those who would harm him. The Imperial Knights are skilled with both the lightsaber and with the Force, and make extensive use of combat armor, including their special cortosis gauntlets designed to stop lightsaber attacks. From the start of their training until they reach knighthood, the Imperial Knights learn how to use the Force to transform themselves into living weapons and shields."

--Legacy Era Campaign Guide

Imperial Knights are every bit as skilled as the Jedi in both combat and the Force, and their training focuses far more on combat than contemplation.

"Though their numbers are small, the Imperial Knights are fully trained Force-users, with all the skills and abilities of a Jedi."

--Star Wars: Legacy #0.5

"Despite opinions to the contrary, Imperial Knights are every bit as capable in the use of the Force as their Jedi counterparts, though their training has considerably more martial focus."

Trained in the Jedi arts, the Imperial Knights are far more than mere bodyguards and agents. They are charged with protecting the most wanted individual in the galaxy from Darth Krayt, the self-proclaimed ruler of the Galactic Empire."

Imperial Knights employ similar tactics to Jedi in combat, in addition to their own.

"Tactically, Imperial Knights are similar to Jedi. They work well together, using their lightsabers redirect blaster bolts against their foes until they can close to melee range.

--Threats of the Galaxy

Imperial Knights are trained in the same lightsaber forms and fighting styles as the Jedi, and in addition have developed two unique lightsaber forms which focus on fighting as effectively in a team as possible.

"Skilled in the art of lightsaber combat, the Imperial Knights use many of the same combat training techniques as the Jedi, and have learned to fight in many of the same lightsaber dueling styles. However, the Imperial Knights are also masters of two unique lightsaber combat forms that place greater emphasis on teamwork than one's individual prowess. The more aggressive style, known as praetoria vonil,focuses on moving quickly and striking hard. The more defensive style, known as praetoria ishu, emphasizes protecting one's allies to allow them to find openings in an opponent's defences."

Imperial Knights devote an equal amount of training to unarmed, vehicle and Force combat as they do with a lightsaber.

"The Imperial Knights devote as much attention to fighting barehanded, in vehicles, and with the Force as they do to fighting with lightsabers."

Imperial Knights are adept in disrupting the lightsabers of Force-wielding opponents with their cortosis weave gauntlets.

"Perhaps the most interesting affectation used by the Imperial Knights were gauntlets composed of cortosis weave, which would cause any lightsaber blade that came into contact with them to become dysfunctional."

--Threats of the Galaxy

When fighting other lightsaber-wielding Force-users, Imperial Knights attempt to use their cortosis gauntlets to deactivate their enemies' weapons for a few minutes."

--Threats of the Galaxy

Antares Draco is the commander of the Imperial Knights, considered their greatest fighter and leader, described as skilled, cunning, powerful and nigh-incorruptible.

"Antares Draco is the leader of the Imperial Knights, the Empire's highly trained -- and unwaveringly loyal -- answer to the Jedi Order."

--Insider 88

"The highest-ranking member of the Imperial Knights, Antares Draco is a powerful Force-user whose dedication to Roan Fel is second to none."

"An accomplished pilot as well as a skilled lightsaber duelist, Draco has earned his position of command of the Imperial knights through years of hard work, discipline, and an unflinching loyalty that proves time and again that he is nearly incorruptible."

"Though his personal feelings rarely interfere with his work, Antares Draco knows that listening to the Force and heeding one's insights are traits that make the Imperial Knights more than just lightsaber-toting soldiers. In the heart of Antares Draco, dedication and discipline march side-by-side with instinct and intuition, creating a warrior who is cunning, loyal, and incredibly competent."

"The second in command of the Imperial Knights (after Emperor Fel), and equally formidable with a lightsaber or behind the control of a fighter, Draco would give his life for the Emperor."

--Star Wars: Legacy 0.5

No Caption Provided

"Antares Draco, Ganner Kreig. My two finest Knights. . ."

-- Emperor Roan Fel

Before becoming the Commander of the Imperial Knights, Draco was able to defeat and seemingly kill his former Master, Eshkar Niin, who would later become Darth Havok.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Antares Draco and Ganner Kreig defeat seven Sith assassins.

Antares Draco was among the group of Jedi and Imperial Knights who successfully repelled a Sith attack on Agamar, despite being outnumbered.

Antares, Ganner Kreig and Shado Vao successfully infiltrate the Sith Temple on Korriban, rescue Marasiah Fel, and fight through scores of Sith Guards on their way back to the ship.

Antares single handedly destroys a large group of Sith possibly as large as twelve, due to the height and width of the body pile at the end. He also displays incredible technical skill, able to wield both a single and double-bladed lightsaber simultaneously.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Antares duels evenly with Darth Havok until he is struck by Force lightning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Antares Draco was among the few Imperial Knights and Jedi who were able to hold off an army of Sith, staging a defence at the hidden Jedi Temple on Taivas. After facing and defeating dozens upon dozens of regular Sith Warriors as well as scores of stormtrooper squads and war-vehicles, Darth Krayt's Sith Troopers enter the fray in equal numbers. Sith Troopers have cybernetically augmented strength and speed, limitless stamina, resistance to wounds that would kill other beings (such as direct lightsaber strikes), and are skilled enough in combat to easily slay other Jedi and Sith, making this an incredible feat of skill and endurance on the part of anyone who survived this attack.

Antares duels evenly with Emperor Roan Fel, the utmost leader of the Imperial Knights.

Antares leads the Imperial Knights in a monumental battle comprised of hundreds against the remnants of the One Sith, cutting down scores of Sith in the process. I've only included the portions of the battle where Antares is in combat, however if you'd like to view the battle in it's entirety click here.

Telekinesis

Antares Draco releases an omnidirectional telekinetic wave sufficient to hurl four Sith and Ganner Kreig off-balance.

No Caption Provided

Draco blasts Darth Talon out of the air.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Draco Force pushes a large Jedi Master.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Force Sense

Antares Draco senses the death of fellow Imperial Knights.

No Caption Provided

Antares senses Roan Fel fighting Darth Kruhl.

No Caption Provided

Antares senses anxiety in guards.

No Caption Provided

Antares senses Marasiah Fel's pain and despair through the dark side miasma of Korriban.

No Caption Provided

Force Concealment

Antares is able to conceal his presence in the Force from numerous Sith, including Darth Krayt and his foremost master of espionage and stealth, Darth Maladi.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Imperial Knight Armor

Imperial Knight Armor is modeled after Darth Vader's own incredibly durable armor, using similar materials in it's construction, including a lining of phrik, a lightsaber-immune metal. Imperial Knights also sport cortosis weave gauntlets, which they use to block and disable lightsaber blades for several minutes.

"The Imperial Knights wear specially crafted armor that uses materials found in the armor of one of the greatest Imperial duelists of all time, Darth Vader. Where Vader's armor was built to intimidate as well as protect, the Imperial Knights wear armor that is purely functional. That, combined with their lightsabers and cortosis gauntlets, leaves them constantly prepared for combat no matter where they are."

"The chosen armor of the Imperial Knights is modeled after the armor worn by Darth Vader during the Galactic Civil War. However, unlike Darth Vader's armor, the Imperial Knight armor is not designed to provide light support to the wearer. Additionally, the armor has small threads of phrik filaments throughout the armor. . ."

When fighting other lightsaber-wielding Force-users, Imperial Knights attempt to use their cortosis gauntlets to deactivate their enemies' weapons for a few minutes."

--Threats of the Galaxy

No Caption Provided

>Click here to be redirected to my list of respect threads.<

KJ27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amazing thread, very interesting. Where do you place him yourself, ILS?

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I came to this thread and I feel no regrets about it tbh.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkbart: :P

@kj27: Thanks bro. I'm not sure exactly, it's hard to make cross-era comparisons for me.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ILS wtf. That's already two characters that I wanted to make respect threads for down the drain. Come on man, I called dibs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Oh, sorry, man. I had no idea you wanted this one. What was the other one?

Have you got a list of reservations anywhere?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thevivas said:

ILS wtf. That's already two characters that I wanted to make respect threads for down the drain. Come on man, I called dibs.

Ha! Rekt

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn good respect thread, great work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: So you're gonna get all the good characters....LOL jk again.

On topic, I didn't realize Draco had so much going for him. Nice job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Heh. And yeah, he's a beast. Hopefully the Legacy respect is steadily rising after my last two threads.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

So are you a legacy fan now ILS? What spawned that?

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was my favourite character in Legacy. Too bad we'll never see him again since Disney wiped the EU from existance (post RotJ EU, at least)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip: Well, at least Marvel is still letting us read old EU comics through Marvel Unlimited and their digital store.

@highaccuser: Originally because I thought Krayt was being underrated, so with Marvel Unlimited letting us read Legends comics free for a month, I figured I would speed-read Legacy and make threads for the minor characters to bump up Krayt. As it turns out I actually really like the series, so win-win.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: At least they can't claim them all featless, among other things.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I'd recommend it. It's honestly one of the better parts of the EU.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Nice thread, and it proves Draco is quite power, but why does every other Sith look like Darth Maul in Legacy?

LAL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

It's a visual demonstration of their philosophy - the "One Sith". They all wear the same Sith tattoos and are all completely subservient to Krayt alone. Maul was the inspiration for their design.