#1 Edited by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Two friends were arguing about who they thought should play Ant-Man in his movie coming out in a few years.

One person said Nathan Fillion (starred in Firefly and the movie adaptation Serenity, and Castle)

While the other said Zachary Levi (played Chuck Bartowski in the show Chuck). Which of these two actors do you think would be the better choice? And if you think someone else would be a better choice you can add that in too.One person said Nathan Fillion (starred in Firefly and the movie adaptation Serenity, and Castle)

#2 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan Fillion needs to be Hal Jordan in the GL reboot. Screw Ant-Man.

So...uh....Zachary Levi.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (29628 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hank Pym should appear in the Avengers and/or a tie-in movie.

... but I also think that an Ant-Man movie would be an incredibly boring movie.

#4 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Ant-Man should be introduced in an Avengers movie, and played by neither of those actors.

#5 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7585 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving it. So stoked that we get to see Ant-Man on the big screen. See DC? This is how you do it...

#6 Posted by SensitivePsych0 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: would either of the two actors mentioned be a good fit?

#7 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan Fillion already turned down the role I think

#8 Posted by The_Tree (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

Zachary Levi is playing Fandral, and Nathan Fillion basically turned it down by pretty much saying he's not "famous enough" for the Avengers. So I'd say neither, although I'd like Fillion for the role. I still hope for Patrick Wilson, Aaron Eckhart, or Simon Baker. I'm super excited for this movie, Wright is the perfect director for it.

#9 Edited by Deadite (21010 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan Fillion. He can play both Green Lantern and Ant-Man, nothing is stopping him to.

#10 Posted by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

let it be the chuck guy , hate him , the show , and ant-man . it makes perfect sense

#11 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

They should introduce him in the Avengers sequel. A solo film wouldn't work. Instead of that they should make the Cage movie I'm waiting for so long.

#12 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

I already said it before. Unless it's Irredeemable Ant-Man. the movie about Ant-Man movie would be boring.

#13 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

none of both

but I want a hank pym ant-man movie maybe fillion

#14 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan Fillion would be awful as Hank Pym, Hal Jordan, or Nathan Drake. Adrien Brody should play Ant-Man. Zachary Levi is going to be Fandral but I think he'd make a decent Hank Pym.

#15 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Fillion