Ant-Man begins filming Today!!!

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

The filming for Ant-Man has begun with one exception...no Patrick Wilson. It seems Peyton Reed lost a few actors who were originally tied to the project and had to replace them quick before production. It has been confirmed that Corey Stoll will play Darren Cross who will don the Yellowjacket suit which begs the question as to who will play his cousin Crossfire. At the same time, you have to think about this: Ant-Man was never really one of the most popular characters by himself but when he was with a team, he would be the quintessential member.

Same thing goes for his villains. The only Ant-Man rogues that really stood out were Ultron, Egghead, Whirlwind and I suppose the Voice. However, with the emergence of Ultron despite Pym's non-involvement with his creation, what direction will the movie take? Will the Cross cousins come up with some diabolical scheme to resurrect Ultron? Sadly, I think the movie will be just an hour and thrity minutes. The plot being Scott Lang has a record and if he gets caught one more time then he is going to jail for a very long time. He decides to break into Pym's house to steal stuff because he needs money to support his daughter. Lang is caught and Pym blackmails Lang into helping him recover his stolen tech or secured files from the Cross cousins.

Lang is successful in obtaining the tech or secured files but the Cross cousins know who Lang is. Crossfire kidnaps Lang's daughter and Pym finds something diabolical in the secured files. Lang and Pym agree to help each other. Lang goes up against Crossfire and Darren Cross who will probably be wearing a sleek yellowjacket suit while flying through the air looking like a bad ass. Pym will most likely die but Lang defeats the bad guys. Lang gets with Hope Van Dyne and Lang's daughter gets a mommy. Happy ending all around. Now raise your hand, if u think this movie would be a bit more interesting if another superhero was involved like the Hulk or Iron Man and another big villain joins the party like Egghead or Whirlwind. Please share your thoughts.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Strange that even Patrick Wilson left Ant-Man. Wish Edgar Wright was still attached to this movie. Hope the movie turns out nice like the other Marvel movies.

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this would be exciting... if I cared about the movie. But in all seriousness, I don't care too much about this film. I don't like the idea of Ant-Man not being, eh... Aunt Man.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm not really excited for this movie, but I'll probably end up seeing it anyways.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By SaintWildcard

Who has time for that with all the set photos of BvS being leaked?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Aww yiss - Superman is in his bathrobe costume.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Uhhh, no. It's a boxing robe, he's about to enter the ring with Batfleck

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thetruebarryallen said:

Uhhh, no. It's a boxing robe, he's about to enter the ring with Batfleck

Eh - boxing robe, bathing robe.

Same difference :)

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see Ant-Man movie being popular.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

I don't see Ant-Man movie being popular.

You might be right.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I agree. With a movie like this u need a popular hero in the mix to stir things up like iron man and maybe bring in one or two of his own rogues to make the movie interesting

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I have to say that this going to be interesting to see play out .

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Did you already comment on The Rock playing Black Adam or Shazam? I put down my main concern is Warner Bros trying to make Shazam a family blockbuster which means campy and a cinematic flop but I think the Rock should play Black Adam

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Do each his own I guess. I just take comic book films seriously especially with Warner Bros. They haven't had the best reputation when it comes to making films for superheroes other than Batman and now Superman being the exceptions.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: Yeah the same they really like there comic book films to be dark and serious .

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can't promote any Ant-Man related material that's not centered on Pym.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really an Ant Man fan.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RavenVice01
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: No prob. I wuz under the assumption that u were censoring ur entry cuz I may have been right about the plot for Ant-Man and u were a representative of the ant-man film crew

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: that's probably the best thing about being ant-man or the atom and that is being able to sneak in between a luscious pair of boobs. Best examples would be justice league unlimited with the atom being concealed in wonder woman's breast plate and the micronauts from robot chicken