Another Suicide Squad animated movie ?

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Boynerdgeek

Well Assault on Arkham is kind a Suicide Squad animated movie. Will Suicide Squad will have another animated movie. Well I have 2 suggestion plot story for another Suicide Squad animated movie

1) Amanda Waller assemble group of Super Villain to steal something from Hall of Justice and Justice League satellite on space. Yeah I know this kind like JLU cartoon episode Task Force X but yeah you can modify and update a bit to make a 70-80 minutes DC animated movie. The title for the movie is Justice League : Stolen Items (yes this is same method with Batman:Assault on Arkham which is false advertisement)

2) Amanda Waller recruit Red Hood to join Suicide Squad. The mission is simple. Take all the data from Bat-computer. Then we will see entire Bat Family vs Suicide Squad. This movie I will call it Batman Vs Suicide Squad

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully you guys can comment on this discussion :)

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Ehhhhhhhhh

I loved the first one but the ending hints that Waller is killed

Rather have a Secret Six movie,where the events of Suicide Squad occur and Seret Six is hired to go after Suicide Squad for kiling Waller and escaping. Then you could add more villains and heroes as they do an international manhunt

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boynerdgeek

@thecheesestabber: Assault on Arkham is stand alone and not connected to anything. So yeah basically you can do Suicide Squad animated movie without tie in to everything. Just like Green Lantern Emerald Knights movie is not connected to Green Lantern First Flight movie.Different universe/earth

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@boynerdgeek: Still rather see a sequel and Secret Six deserves a movie :'3