Another Obscure character thread

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Valkaad

If you could choose any character, but preferably one that doesn't appear on page 1 every three days, to alter and give more attention to. Who would it be and what would their story/changes be?

I would like to see them take Overmind (never really liked him that much but I thought his size was awesome) and change his gestalt personality into an "OMNI-MIND". His 6 seperate minds conclude that if they gave up their personal thoughts/identities their power would grow geometrically making them vastly more powerful. They decided that it would Wise to lose their personal thoughts and personalities to gain this power so as to ensure their immortality. They knew that if they combined their minds and gave into this OMNI- MIND that they would be powerful enough to make their current body immortal and indestructible to physical harm. Even if sufficient force where set against their Body that it should be blown apart from something like a disintegration beam, They would have the power to totally reform and repair the body on a molecular level. (I don't want this guy to be a reality warper or even total have total molecule control. I want him to only have total control of his body. He can manipulate molecules in others so as to cause pain, increase heart rate, blood pressure etc. but not change them into something they are not. I think if he were a BADA$$ his name would actually be cool and he already looks pretty cool. Of coures he still has all his other powers just way stronger. Instead of being able to lift 70 tons telekinetically he can lift hundreds of tons. He can use his mind to increase all of his abilities to even greater superhuman levels or to increase one ability strength, speed, etc. to Surfer levels. He can read and transmit thoughts over vast distances and can easily take control of a lesser mind even from planetary distance.
Post Edited:2007-08-30 21:01:01
Post Edited:2007-08-30 23:18:11

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

I like your ingenuity and that you brought back the obscure character threads. Let's give some other characters some lime light. You never know might get a new favorite.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valkaad

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Bueller?

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Li'l T-bo

The Ani-Men - make they completed ripped & mutated & deformed, more massive animal than animal/human hybrid.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

John Walker: U.S. Agent. Though I guess he's getting some ink in the New Omega Flight.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valkaad

Li'l T-bo says:

"The Ani-Men - make they completed ripped & mutated & deformed, more massive animal than animal/human hybrid."

T-whats up!

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Li'l T-bo

Anybody remember Marshall Law? Came on under some indie publisher years ago? That had potential.

T -- what's the deal w/ the draft? Saw that note from Chalmers.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valkaad

Li'l T-bo says:

"Anybody remember Marshall Law? Came on under some indie publisher years ago? That had potential. T -- what's the deal w/ the draft? Saw that note from Chalmers."

Do you agree with computer draft? If so I'll take you and Chalmers as council and go ahead and set it up that way.

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Li'l T-bo

I'd much rather do a Live Draft, but if it's a choice b/t missing Week 1 and doing a Computer Draft, I'll settle for a Computer Draft. Might seek your counsel on that though b/c I've never done one.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valkaad

Marshall Law from The Thor comics! He road a motorcycle or spacecycle I should say called?? His weapon was justice I think or was that his cycle?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valkaad

NOOOOOO you're talking about marshall law the Leather Clad ultra weird and over the top comic. It was an awesome series but definitely not for the young.

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Li'l T-bo

that's right, i got like the 1st 5-10 issues in the dollar bin when i was a young man.

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

my Marvel FAV!!!