Animomic™ (Anime and Comic Crossover)

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

This is either going to be a genius idea of mine, or your all going to hate it. Many people go and say I love comics but I hate anime or I love anime and I hate comics. Some say they like both. Well I say why not mix the two together? I am writing my own comic series of comic characters from all parts of the world from Russia to Burkina Faso. And for my Japanese superhero name Shinrei Ken , which translates into psychic fist as he wields a gauntlet that gives him a ton of power. He is a teenager and can't fully control its maximum power making it dangerous. He often warps reality into two different variations, one the regular world where he is seen like anyone else regular art and cool looking, the other he becomes anime different art style Japanese influence. He often breaks the fourth wall and realizes the change in his look and interacts with the reader. Tell me if you'd be interested in reading a book that has both anime and comic attributes at the same time. This is my original style, called Animomic. The main reason I am writing this series is to do the one thing almost all comic companies have failed at and that is exploring other countries of the world.Thx for reading!

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jasonhawke

That depends, Teen Titans tv show was somewhat of a Anime/Comic mix style wasn't it? Is your style gonna be similar to that or somewhere along the lines of Avatar: The Last Airbender style?

Also, im going to be honest here and say I wouldn't be interested in reading such a book as when it comes to comics: familiarity is best. Completely new and original characters tend not to hold attention well these days.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's an unusual idea, but it got my attention.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

That depends, Teen Titans tv show was somewhat of a Anime/Comic mix style wasn't it? Is your style gonna be similar to that or somewhere along the lines of Avatar: The Last Airbender style?

Also, im going to be honest here and say I wouldn't be interested in reading such a book as when it comes to comics: familiarity is best. Completely new and original characters tend not to hold attention well these days.

Think of it like this, one second a character is in the real world with guns and the art style is similar to the new 52, the next second, they are in an anime style world with big eyes, energy balles, etc. it may be good, it may be terrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Sounds like a Mutants and Masterminds campaign.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

It's an interesting idea.