Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been on the Vine in a good while, but never stopped reading. I was reading Infinite Crisis, and a thought occurred to me, what if there was a justice league where the members only had animal powers? Like Animal Man, Vixen, Congorilla, Black Hawk, etc... I know that the issues wouldn't be the best in terms of comic action (but with the right writers it could), but it would be a great eco friendly series for the eco-nuts. Any thoughts?

#1 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without the Go Green message, it's a pretty good and solid theme for a mini at least and could be epic if approached and handled right.

#2 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

Intriguing idea, I can already see Animal Man standing between a bulldozer and a group of ELF members trying to find a common ground. Beast Boy would be a good fit for the team too.

#3 Posted by Dommed_Cannon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree with Catpan, it's overall a cool idea. Even better if lesser known animal characters were used.

#4 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

It would also be cool if Aquaman got in on the action. 

#5 Posted by ComicMan24 (147090 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. Not a bad idea.

#6 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
I haven't been on the Vine in a good while, but never stopped reading. I was reading Infinite Crisis, and a thought occurred to me, what if there was a justice league where the members only had animal powers? Like Animal Man, Vixen, Congorilla, Black Hawk, etc... I know that the issues wouldn't be the best in terms of comic action (but with the right writers it could), but it would be a great eco friendly series for the eco-nuts. Any thoughts?
They'd love it for the message and hate that it wasted so much paper. AWESOME! 

I'd read that though, for real. I'd like Swamp Thing thrown into the mix somehow.