Angel or Cannonball ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok I haven't done this in awhile. if you had to pick a hero to be which one would you pick and why ?

Cannonball (Samuel Guthrie) or Angel (Warren Worthington III) ?

well I fixed the hole garth problem all I have to do is get rid of timber wolf and I can add garth without giving up sun boy, karate kid, ultra boy and element lad. but now I have a new problem... I was thinking of adding Cannonball to my list but if I do I will have to get rid of angel. its there a way I could keep both ? I found a loop hole with Captain Britain and Psylocke but I real need help or at least some advise ?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Warren cos he's rich.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

Cannonball. He is the greatest X-Man of all time after all.

defeating a Superman analogue??.....Sam is your man

No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Darling_Luna
No Caption Provided

Archangel

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cannonball. He is the greatest X-Man of all time after all.

defeating a Superman analogue??.....Sam is your man

No Caption Provided

ok how in the world did sam withstand a punch from Gladiator ? I mean if its the same gladiator from the Imperial Guard ? correct me if im wrong but doesn't glad have the power to...Superhuman Strength: Gladiator possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. He has shattered entire planets with the force of his blows."

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kid_omega_prime: well he is invulnerable when he uses his power so its not that far of a stretch.

Anyway i would pick angel since his mutation is more useful overall, and he is rich

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I like warren, his costume design is pretty cool.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok how in the world did sam withstand a punch from Gladiator ? I mean if its the same gladiator from the Imperial Guard ? correct me if im wrong but doesn't glad have the power to...Superhuman Strength: Gladiator possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. He has shattered entire planets with the force of his blows."

lol...Sam turns invulnerable when he blasts around. So, when he was an X-Man, he could use his invulnerability field without flying around.....in this particular fight, he uses his invulnerability field to kind of absorb and reflect Gladiators punch and KOs him. I wouldn't dwell on it too much, it was just one issue written by Joe Quesada and I don't think I have ever seen Cannonball do that again....it is a cool feat though.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok i like to know sometime. I heard cannonball died ? so how did he comeback ?

oh this is a little of topic but well if you read seen the topic "why I ask so many questions" I fixed the hole garth problem. all I have to do is get rid of timber wolf and I can add garth without giving up sun boy, karate kid, ultra boy and element lad. but now I have a new problem... I was thinking of adding Cannonball to my list but if I do I will have to get rid of angel. is there a way I could keep both ? I found a loop hole with captain Britain and psylocke but I really need help or at least some advise ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angel

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darling_luna: @hyperlight: @deadcool_xd: @cattlebattle: @heirtothekingdom: ok it's been a long time for this one. I don't remember if I asked this yet for this topic but are Cannonball and Husk still biologically related ? I thought if there DNA or bodies were changed in some way like captain Britain and psylocke then I could add both Angel and Cannonball. Right now I'm sticking with Angel.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OtaconMGS