An issue with the lake video They

kareekamoak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kareekamoak

An issue with the lake video They posted light on hopefully get some chess videos in some push the subject is into ticket from the should feel this way you guys today you guys want to build your triceps we're going to show you a simple way to get more your try support specifically with cables in ropes Press downs by do in quarters we learn how to apply this the biceps today Kevin and Max are back they came all the way from Long Island New York so that's a nine and a half hour drive that’s pretty T Force ProSeries amazing guy so I we're going to make sure they get the most the this tips and so

You so let's get Rollin want to go first okay sir Kevin we're going to get him alien first so many people put themselves in a position That doesn't even allow them to contract their triceps max me so one thing I want to see is your hips slightly bent the start of shoulders are back and we want to first going to a fully extended out while watching the contractor triceps hard now why are you able to contract triceps hard to see how hard those look it's because his shoulders slightly extended which is one of the jobs the triceps as a try spas across the shoulder.

http://tforceproseriesmuskel.com/