An horrific theory?

BroskosTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BroskosTZ

There is a story I must say, deep into my series I'm creating. So in my series, Reality and Fantasy play a role where Reality has died and Fantasy has arise. The brains of many people have change across the world seeing only what they imagine.

I know that's not a good summary about the whole story but I gave a gist of it. Anyways continuing on, since everything in the Fantasy world is possible. How about we bring back extinct creatures or even make the animals be personification.

But the only way to make this happen is to give the fossils and the deceased bodies a host. When I said everything in the Fantasy world is possible, I wasn't joking.

How about we give the extinct animals deceased peoples souls? They're no longer living and will never rise from the dead unless someone makes that happen. Giving a dead animal a person's soul is insane,why would they need a human soul instead of a another animal soul?

Does somebody want animals, instead of chimpanzees to not be the only creature to ever be so close to humans?

Or is this another insane theory? Or am I crazy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting.........

BroskosTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers