#1 Posted by nickzambuto (17331 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (17331 posts) - - Show Bio

Which movie was the better reboot?

#3 Edited by CrimsonCake (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman begins,it was the movie that ended the Schumacher era.

Someone might say the amazing spider man was better because it was more faithful and was needed.

#4 Posted by LastOblivion (162 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer The Amazing Spider Man, but Batman Begins is a pretty cool film too.

#5 Posted by ImmortalOne (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Amazing Spider-Man curbstomps and Batman Begins curbstomps the rest of the Nolan Trilogy which means Amazing Spider-Man is better than the Nolan Trilogy.

No.

#6 Posted by Sufferthorn (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne:

Yes!

#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

ASM managed to reboot a franchise wonderfully a few years after the beginning. On my book it's above Batman Begins, but they are both very good reboots

#8 Edited by BlackArmor (6205 posts) - - Show Bio

BB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AS

You can't tell but AS is on the other end of the >>> it's just so far down that it's off screen

#9 Posted by Chronus (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amazing Spider-Man by far.

#10 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked them both, a lot. I voted for BB, but really, on another day, I may have voted for ASM.

#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is the better reboot?

That goes to Batman Begins. Anything that completely washed away the stink of Shumaker's work is damn commendable.

Which movie would I rather watch over again?

That goes to The Amazing Spider-Man. It was very fun, and its replayability is higher to me. Yes, I know it's not the better film by any stretch of the imagination, but ASM is a great start to what will be a promising trilogy.

#12 Posted by ratman19 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

i voted batman begins. but to tell you the truth its actually because of my DC fanboism. i enjoyed ASM alot more than batman begins. i kinda want to change my vote now.

#13 Posted by CODYSF (2173 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow really Batman Begins of course.

#14 Posted by zombietag (1612 posts) - - Show Bio

although the DK trilogy is much much better as a whole, i actually am not a huge fan of batman begins. i think ASM was a better film.

unfortunately i clicked batman because i thought this was ASM vs DKR -____-

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (25858 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Spiderman but Batman Begins managed to come close to erasing the memory of Batman and Robin.

#16 Posted by The Stegman (28106 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is the better reboot?

That goes to Batman Begins. Anything that completely washed away the stink of Shumaker's work is damn commendable.

That goes to The Amazing Spider-Man. It was very fun, and its replayability is higher to me. Yes, I know it's not the better film by any stretch of the imagination, but ASM is a great start to what will be a promising trilogy

Yup.

#17 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Amazing Spider-Man curbstomps and Batman Begins curbstomps the rest of the Nolan Trilogy which means Amazing Spider-Man is better than the Nolan Trilogy.

I disagree.

@CODYSF said:

Wow really Batman Begins of course.

Why?

@Gambit1024 said:

Which is the better reboot?

That goes to The Amazing Spider-Man. It was very fun, and its replayability is higher to me. Yes, I know it's not the better film by any stretch of the imagination, but ASM is a great start to what will be a promising trilogy.

The definitive answer.

#18 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-Man was not needed. It was just a repeat of the original with a different villain. Check JXM's review to see the point. Not to mention it was too close to the franchise it rebooted. At least Bats had 8 years in between the abomination known as Batman and Robin and the awesome re-launch known as Batman Begins. Batman Begins brought decency back to the Batman franchise. It was necessary.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (25858 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Batman and Robin was the only movie that has ever actually pissed me off. I have hated other movies, I even got up and left during Ghost Rider 2 but After I saw Batman and Robin I actually wanted to hit people.

#20 Posted by Zomboid (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Begins, by far. It was the start of the best superhero film franchise ever (imo), and it brought a edgier, darker, and modern Batman to the general public. And besides that, the Nolan movies are just cinematically lightyears better than any other film in the genre, let alone ASM.

#21 Posted by JediXMan (32066 posts) - - Show Bio

Please. Batman Begins, no contest.

#22 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman was awesome. Spider-Man was iffy.

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

Better reboot? Batman Begins by leaps and bounds.

Which film do I enjoy more? Spider-man but I'm biased.

#24 Posted by entropy_aegis (15962 posts) - - Show Bio

ASM WAS AWESOME but like it did feel somewhat similar to the original Spider-man film.

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29814 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Begins.

Absolutely no question about it.

#26 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8272 posts) - - Show Bio

AMS was good but batman begins was on another level completly.

#27 Posted by PurpleCandy (932 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-Man was better in that it was actually fun and interesting, Spiderman (2000) not so much.

Batman Begins was epic though

#28 Posted by Eternal19 (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Batman Begins.

Absolutely no question about it.

#29 Posted by Strider92 (17967 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Begins: Better Reboot.

Amazing Spider-man: Better Film.

#30 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

What was batman begins a reboot to?

Schumacher's films.