#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm... you do make a good point...

M

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Amalgam be one of the companies to choose from for character pages, etc. I recently created a page for Spider-Boy but had to give him Marvel for the publisher becuase Amalgam wasn't on the list.

#3 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Shouldn't Amalgam be one of the companies to choose from for character pages, etc. I recently created a page for Spider-Boy but had to give him Marvel for the publisher becuase Amalgam wasn't on the list."

Amalgam is one of marvls universes like earth 616 and so on... but fuses DC and Marvel together.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a comic company though.

#5 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"It is a comic company though."

serious? amalgam? dont really think so... they combined their logos too.

#6 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is like Wildstorm or Vertigo.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

both of which are a subsidery of DC comics

Amalgam is exactly what it says, a mix of DC and Marvel

it does need to be up as a separate company because the characters don't belong in either company but use bits of both

M

#9 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"both of which are a subsidery of DC comicsAmalgam is exactly what it says, a mix of DC and Marvelit does need to be up as a separate company because the characters don't belong in either company but use bits of bothM"

agreed

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"both of which are a subsidery of DC comics Amalgam is exactly what it says, a mix of DC and Marvel it does need to be up as a separate company because the characters don't belong in either company but use bits of both M"
Those were my thoughts.