Whose powers would you rather have?
Immortality: This ability is rather ambiguous, as Alucard himself has stated that immortality is a myth. However, what it most likely refers to is the human souls inside Alucard; it has been speculated that, when damaged by blow that would have killed or incapacitated him such as exceedingly holy weapons, the damage is instead directed to his reservoir of souls. Because this ability doesn't really grant him true immortality, it can be considered as psuedo-immortality. Although, this ability is no longer the source of his immortality after he absorbed Schrodinger's soul which did grant him immortality. Before he absorbed Schrodinger, Alucard states he's now "hungry", and starts to absorb the dead city of London, after which his soul count was equal to three million, four hundred and twenty-four thousand, eight hundred and sixty-seven. However, the "soul count" theory is just a fan theory, and has never been definitively proven. But it was stated by Anderson that this was the reason for him not being able to kill Alucard.
- Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other vampire's. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc. When damaged to an extreme extent, his body simply turns into a shadow-like substance and reconstitutes. Exceedingly holy weapons have been shown to incapacitate him for a time, but even Anderson augmented with Helena's Nail could do no permanent harm to him. While regenerating against Anderson, he became a shadow entity at one point.
- Superhuman accuracy: Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way. He does this by using his so-called 'third eye'.
- Superhuman strength: The extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans and vampires apart with ease. He can slice through Tubalcain's card which is sharp and strong enough to easily cut through a uranium shell propelled at it without the slightest damage to the card. He can rip right through body armor with ease and lifted a falling fighter jet with just his upper body and didn't use any of his arms.
- Superhuman speed: He can move faster than can be seen. He can quickly move up a large building while appearing as a glint of light to Tubalcain identical to how Luke was appearing to Alucard
- Superhuman reflexes: he has demonstrated the ability to catch bullets (both Rip Van Winkle's and ordinary ones). He caught Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet, which punctured a SR-71 moving down at Mach 2.8+ speed several times in rapid succession before causing it to explode and intercepted missiles, with ease.
- Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
- Superhuman agility: The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. He is also seen leaping impossible distances and can go up vertical surfaces.
- Shadow manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form, which he can then use however he wishes.
Shape-shifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hell hounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms. Alucard has four known human forms, each with different characteristics and weapons. He also states that his form means nothing and that he can take any form that he chooses.
- Weather control: The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated by the fog created when he returned to London aboard the H.M.S Eagle.
- Illusions:The ability to cast illusions, such as when he tricked Walter into seeing Luke Valentine as himself.
- Teleportation: The ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else.
- Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard uses telekinesis to close a door on a fleeing SWAT officer. He also launched six SWAT officers into the air and guided them to flag poles where they were impaled. Alucard is later seen moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes, only traveling at a few knots.
- Telepathy: Alucard can speak telepathically to his fledgling.
- Mind control and hypnosis: (fans sometimes call it the "Love Beam" after a remark from Pip).
- Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm around him as an army numbering in the millions. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but Alucard can only use this ability when Control Art Restriction System Level Zero is released.
- Bloodsucking: The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. (He learns more about Millennium after absorbing Tubalcain.) He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as he does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hell hound had eaten Luke's body. Alucard can draw in blood over vast distances (at least throughout the city of London).
- Hibernation: Alucard is able to survive long periods of time without consuming blood, but is able to fight at a usual level of strength after drinking even the smallest bit of blood.
- Immunity to vampiric weaknesses: His abilities and health are not in any way compromised by such things as sunlight or silver. In fact, it appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail (a nail, which was from the True Cross, which crucified Jesus Christ, and was blessed in his blood) but even that did no permanent, or even lasting, damage.
- 'Supernatural sense': The ability to sense supernatural activity (In The Dawn, a prequel to Hellsing, Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him, and in the OVA, he could see the blessings on Father Anderson's bayonets).
- Combat experience: In addition to his superhuman abilities, Alucard also possesses centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy. When he fought Alhambra, Alucard used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the death blow.
- Schrödinger's powers: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. This enables him to be omnipresent at any given time.
When a Saiyan is extermely wounded in battle towards near brink of death, but healed from it, their power level increases. This is also true if a Saiyan is revived from death.
Goku has trained in the martial arts since he was a young boy. He was first trained by his Grandpa Gohan. He then trained under Master Roshi. Later after that, Son Goku still being a kid, found Kami and trained under him until the Martial Arts Tournament where Piccolo has finally confronted Son Goku. After Goku's death after fighting his brother, Raditz, he trained with King Kai on his planet in Other World or "Heaven". After that, Son Goku has grown stronger on his own without the help of any master as no master is able to train Goku any further due to his level of power being in a different league. However he appeared to be training again under King Kai after Goku's death from the Cell Saga for a martial arts tournament in Other World.
- Kamehameha - A focused blast of energy, one of Goku's most powerful and used techniques of which he has learned from Master Roshi. Normally, the technique requires to verbally say the technique's name, but in some cases Goku was able to release a Kamehameha without saying it verbally as he has done so under water during a fight with Frieza. It also requires a certain stance and both hands, but Gohan is able to unleash a powerful Kamehameha with one hand against Cell. The Son family are exceptionally skilled in using Kamehameha.
- Spirit Bomb (Genki Dama) - Arguably Son Goku's most powerful ability against his opponents. It is formed by summoning the energy of all life around him which is only a fraction if involuntarily gathered by living beings, but more energy can be sent out if voluntarily sent such as the last fight of Majin Buy. He was taught this technique by King Kai which is specifically designed to counter dark hearted beings, but leaves the good hearted unharmed as their body would deflect it out of the way.
- Kaio-Ken - A power increasing technique that can be used to amplify Goku's strength and speed, it multiplies the power of the user to how much they want it to be. This technique was no longer needed for Goku after transforming into a Super Saiyan which substantially multiplies his power much more of a Kio-Ken.
- Solar Flare - Goku puts his hands in front of his face, yells "Solar Flare!" and a powerful light shoots out, blinding anyone in the area. Good for gaining the upper hand, or running away.
- After image - First used by Master Roshi, the user is able to move swiftly enough to leave behind a shadow of their image. This confuses the opponent, allowing the user to move quickly behind and attack them.
Goku is also the only Saiyan in the entire series to achieve all known Saiyan transformations naturally and with self knowledge. In Dragon Ball he was able to transform into a giant ape-like monster called an Oozaru, though after his Saiyan tail was permanently removed by Kami, he no longer could achieve this form.
In Dragon Ball Z, Goku is the first Saiyan to achieve the fabled Super Saiyan state in over a millennium. He ascended to Super Saiyan after being overcome with rage by the murder of Krillin by the hand of Freeza.
During the Cell saga, Goku learned to become an ascended Super Saiyan. This increased the speed and power of a Super Saiyan, but Goku knew this was not the transformation he had been looking to achieve. He also learned how to become a Ultra Super Saiyan. He achieves this form in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. His strenght grows incredibly, but he is slowed down due to the size increase.
Goku achieved the Super Saiyan 2 transformation in Other World.
The last and the strongest form Goku was able to achieve in the Dragon Ball Z series was the Super Saiyan 3. He only used it a few times because his body couldn't take the immense power of that form. So when ever he would transform into the Super Saiyan 3, shortly after, his body would tire and revert to its normal form. That form showed incredible speed and strength and it was much stronger than any of the previous forms but it obviously wasn't meant for long time uses.
Other Anime Transformations
In Dragon Ball GT, he achieves the final Saiyan transformation called Super Saiyan 4. A Super Saiyan 4 is the most powerful form of a Saiyan, but it only can be achieved by a pure blooded Saiyans such as Son Goku or Vegeta. To achieve Super Saiyan 4 for pure blooded Saiyans, they must first achieve a Super Saiyan level and then transform into a golden oozaru. Once the saiyan has gained self-conscience, the Saiyan then can now transform into a Super Saiyan 4. The aspects of a Super Saiyan 4 is that it increases the power much further and has less drawbacks when transforming into a new level. Unlike the other Super Saiyan forms, a Super Saiyan 4 does not have that draw back of reverting back to normal form when a Saiyan is either too worn out or knocked unconscious. The only draw back of a Super Saiyan 4 is the tail, the series has never shown what happens to Son Goku or Vegeta when their tails get cut off, but if an oozaru gets revert back to normal, then a Super Saiyan 4 should do the same. Goku uses this form excessively during the GT Saga due to the opponents being generally powerful at the SSJ 4 level. The GT series of Dragon Ball is completely non-canon, it is put together and developed by the students of the author, Akira Toriyama.
In the GT series Goku is also able to transform into Golden Great Ape. Elder Kai helps Goku grow back his tail which allowed him to achieve this form. Like in his younger days Goku was unable to control this form and rampaged destroying everything in his path. Later though his able to control the form and transform into a Super Saiyan 4.