Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Soulstealer

@Strider92 said:

@Soulstealer: Oh yeah the when she first met Anderson and when the vampire twins attacked Hellsing forgot about that.

but even when blood-lusted she hasn't killed any humans yet. I don't think ghouls count as being human. So I guess that does show a level of self-control.

Agreed, but my argument is that I'm not sure I or everyone will have that level of control. And if you don't you're a danger to yourself and others.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By Strider1992

@Soulstealer: The same could be said about Edward though. He is consistently trying to stop himself from eating his girlfriend and the new Vamps have an even harder time controlling there bloodlust in Twilight.

So the way I see it both of them are going to have equal trouble controlling themselves to begin with so why not pick the one who has the bada$$ powers lol!

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Soulstealer

@Strider92 said:

@Soulstealer: The same could be said about Edward though. He is consistently trying to stop himself from eating his girlfriend and the new Vamps have an even harder time controlling there bloodlust in Twilight.

So the way I see it both of them are going to have equal trouble controlling themselves to begin with so why not pick the one who has the bada$$ powers lol!

LOL

But honestly, because if you have the awesome powerset it's harder for the world to put you down if you do go crazy. And for both of them it's a very real possibility. So I'd rather not be unstoppable if I'm going nuts and destroying everything in my path.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Strider1992

@Soulstealer said:

LOL

But honestly, because if you have the awesome powerset it's harder for the world to put you down if you do go crazy. And for both of them it's a very real possibility. So I'd rather not be unstoppable if I'm going nuts and destroying everything in my path.

No pain, no gain!

Ok i'm just gonna come out and say it: I DON'T WANT TO SPARKLE! lol

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Soulstealer

@Strider92 said:

@Soulstealer said:

LOL

No pain, no gain!

I laughed so hard at that. ^_^

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By majestic99

@Soulstealer: @Strider92 said:

No pain, no gain!

I'm going to be honest as well: I'd rather be one Bad*ss Motherf*cker than a FAIRY!!!

@Soulstealer said:

Not true at all. If you're crazy, can you help that you're crazy? Does it not affect the choices that you make?

I'm talking about if you become a vampire. Does that mean you become an uncontrollable psychopath? No, you can still be a nice person.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Soulstealer

@Soulstealer said:

Not true at all. If you're crazy, can you help that you're crazy? Does it not affect the choices that you make?

I'm talking about if you become a vampire. Does that mean you become an uncontrollable psychopath? No, you can still be a nice person.

There is nothing to say that becoming a vampire means you're the same person you were. Heck, if anything popular fiction tends to suggest that you aren't at all. But again it's all about the rules of the universe in which the vampirism hales from. In most mythology being a vampire was little better than being a blood sucking zombie.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By majestic99

@Soulstealer:

Edward Cullen is a vampire, and he isn't a psychopath. The main reason Alucard is a psychopath is because he chooses to be one.

You're entitled to your own opinion, so if you still disagree, then let's just agree to disagree.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Soulstealer

@majestic99 said:

@Soulstealer:

Edward Cullen is a vampire, and he isn't a psychopath. The main reason Alucard is a psychopath is because he chooses to be one.

You're entitled to your own opinion, so if you still disagree, then let's just agree to disagree.

Of course we're gonna have to agree to disagree.

Yes Edward Cullen is a vampire, but how exactly does that make them the same? Vampire, like god, is a very general term (that gets even more general all the time) for any number of beings and/or kinds of beings. Just because it has fangs doesn't make it the same. Or even if it doesn't have fangs doesn't make it essentially dissimilar. There is no way to say that Edward's bloodlust is the same as Alucard's bloodlust or to say what psychological effects either has on the victim. Or at least that's Alucard's case. Edward's bloodlust might very well have been explained in the Twilight books, I've no idea because I've never read them, but I digress my point is made I believe.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By majestic99

@Soulstealer:

That's exactly what I'm saying-Edward's bloodlust and Alucard's bloodlust are different, even though they are both vampires.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Soulstealer

@majestic99 said:

@Soulstealer:

That's exactly what I'm saying-Edward's bloodlust and Alucard's bloodlust are different, even though they are both vampires.

And in my opinion Alucard's is the more dangerous bloodlust. The end.

So I'd rather have Edward's powers so at the very least I'm slightly less dangerous. And I say slightly because I have heard a lot of things about Twilight vamps physical stats and I can't verify them one way or another (I still refuse to read the books) but I'd rather be the less horrifying vampire if I go crazy and need to be put down for the sake of humanity.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By majestic99

@Soulstealer said:

That's why I said let's agree to disagree in the first place.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Soulstealer

@majestic99 said:

@Soulstealer said:

That's why I said let's agree to disagree in the first place.

And that's why I agreed with you. lol

I just explained my choice and nothing else.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By majestic99

@Soulstealer said:

And that's why I agreed with you. lol

I just explained my choice and nothing else.

No problem.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Strider1992

@Soulstealer said:

I'd rather be the less horrifying vampire if I go crazy and need to be put down for the sake of humanity.

You read comics, haven't you noticed the bad guys have all the fun!? Screw humanity!

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By majestic99

@Strider92 said:

You read comics, haven't you noticed the bad guys have all the fun!? Screw humanity!

That's what I'm saying! Alucard all the way! By the way, I don't think you ever stated whose powers you would rather have.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Strider1992

@majestic99: I asked if this was a rhetorical question in my first post implying my answer was blatantly obvious lol!

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Soulstealer

@Strider92 said:

@Soulstealer said:

I'd rather be the less horrifying vampire if I go crazy and need to be put down for the sake of humanity.

LOL

I've come to value my humanity, the little of it that I have left at any rate. XD

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By majestic99

@Strider92 said:

@majestic99: I asked if this was a rhetorical question in my first post implying my answer was blatantly obvious lol!

lol

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#70  Edited By krspaceT
Alucard's girls have more 'talent'
Alucard's girls have more 'talent'
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By majestic99

@krspaceT:

Ummm... Okay?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

......Alucard. Ofcoarse.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By majestic99

bump..

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jeanroygrant

Alucard.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By majestic99

@TheGoldenOne said:

Lol, Alucard.

What's so funny?

@Strider92 said:

This is a rhetorical question right?

Yes.

@BlackArmor said:

This.....this isn't eeven a question, I'm picking the most bad@$$ m*therf*cker of all time Alucard all the way

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Chaos Prime

Whos Edward? :)

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By majestic99

@Chaos Prime said:

Read op.

m99

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Chaos Prime

@majestic99 said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Read op.

m99

Im just reading Alucards mind :)

Angol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Angol
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Chaos Prime said:

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By majestic99

@Angol:

lol

m99

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By majestic99

bump

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By salamatsabi

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp said:

This is very one sided.

So whose powers would you rather have?

@Strider92: @Soulstealer: It's not about what you are, it's about who you are. You always have a choice to do the right thing.

Mental Disorders don't just pop out of the sky dude so I I agree but only partially. You don't always have a choice

Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Impala

Gabriel Belmont as Dracula "Son of the Dragon"

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

Would I pick Alucard?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#85  Edited By Xanni15

There's a lot of insecure people in this thread. It's okay to like Twilight, fellas. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

That said, Edward.

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By salamatsabi

@Xanni15 said:

There's a lot of insecure people in this thread. It's okay to like Twilight, fellas. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

That said, Edward.

They don't like twilight. It's not really a sign of insecurity they just really don't like it. Are you joking? Edward would be creamed by Alucard. He's feats alone outmatch Edwards by a mile. So unless Edward Somehow finds away to kill Alucard( Which was never really existed in the show except when he wants to) then Edward dies. This is a spite thread against Edward really nothing else to add.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Xanni15

@salamatsabi said:

@Xanni15 said:

That said, Edward.

They don't like twilight. It's not really a sign of insecurity they just really don't like it. Are you joking? Edward would be creamed by Alucard. He's feats alone outmatch Edwards by a mile. So unless Edward Somehow finds away to kill Alucard( Which was never really existed in the show except when he wants to) then Edward dies. This is a spite thread against Edward really nothing else to add.

The one thing I would agree with is it is a spite thread, but it's not a battle. OP is asking which powers you'd rather have, so Edward's inability to kill Alucard is irrelevant.

Again, there are insecure people in this thread. Starting with the OP.

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By salamatsabi

@Xanni15 said:

@salamatsabi said:

@Xanni15 said:

That said, Edward.

The one thing I would agree with is it is a spite thread, but it's not a battle. OP is asking which powers you'd rather have, so Edward's inability to kill Alucard is irrelevant.

Oh didn't notice the OP was stating which powers would you rather have. Although, I fail to see how making fun of something means insecurity. Ricky Gervais makes fun of people all the time but I don't see how that can be seen as insecurity. It really is just their opinion and their having fun with it.

As to the powers I choose Edward. For only one reason. Getting powers like Alucard might mean a lot of issues after living for a few thousand years. Although, the same can be said for Edward. At least I can kill myself when life reaches a breaking point with Edwards powers. I'm not so sure the same can be said for Alucard(Seriously, What can kill the guy). This is really the only comparable reason why being Alucard might suck. In Interview with the Vampire the book show the psychology of what could possibly happen when one turns into a vampire and how will one deal with a host of issues connected to it and yeah it was not even pleasant for the guy just being a few hundred years old. So yeah Alucard is awesome being living forever ain't in my to do list.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#89  Edited By Rumble Man

When did it become okay to like Twilight?

back then hate was good, now it seems to have mellowed out

Personally I chose Dio Brando above both of them but AL for this thread

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

You know what.. I will actually choose edward. Why? be practical man, all that alucard power's great, but..

Who has more fangirls? ;)

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Xanni15

@salamatsabi said:

@Xanni15 said:

@salamatsabi said:

@Xanni15 said:

That said, Edward.

Oh didn't notice the OP was stating which powers would you rather have. Although, I fail to see how making fun of something means insecurity. Ricky Gervais makes fun of people all the time but I don't see how that can be seen as insecurity. It really is just their opinion and their having fun with it.

OP created a thread comparing powers of two people (one with a huge power set) and knew what the majority of answers would be. Not many, or any, posters will pick Edward, why? Cause according to them he's a "fake sparkly -insert homophobic slur- vampire." Not to mention all of the demotivational posted, which I get. Making fun of something isn't harping on it continuously, Gervais doesn't tell the same joke over and over does he? People wouldn't laugh.

@majestic99 said:

Reason I chose Edward is because I know there are Twilighttards out there who always choose Edward over any other vampire/lycan.

I don't think this post by the OP is joking, especially considering his own obsession with Thor, never losing and nobody being better than the god of thunder.

@majestic99 said:

Anything is better than Twilight!

Nor is this one.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Xanni15

@Rumble Man said:

When did it become okay to like Twilight?

back then hate was good, now it seems to have mellowed out

When you're able to overcome peer pressure and be comfortable with your own opinion.

ROFL@ that thread.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#93  Edited By Rumble Man

@Xanni15: comedy gold

I thought the peer pressure was the book group brainwashing the ladies? then again whatever makes em happy

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#94  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Alucard, definitely.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard. It isn't even a contest

Edit: There's only one Man who can sparkle and that man is Alex Louis Armstrong. Don't know what ED is but a man's not one of them

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@salamatsabi said:

@Xanni15 said:

That said, Edward.

Well, I think what he/ she meant that many people don't choose twilight is because they think others will making fun of them (because of twilight's, you know.. reputation?) And next, the speed and feats have nothing to do here. It's not a battle. It's about whose powers would you like to have.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@redbird3rdboywonder: Btw, even gogeta ssj4 has a sparkling aura, and kenpachi is supposed by many fans to have similar one ;)

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: Gogeta ssj4 doesn't exist >.> and which Kenpachi?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Gogeta ssj4 doesn't exist >.> and which Kenpachi?

?what do you mean doesn't exist? one of the GT haters?

Kenpachi Zaraki of course..

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: GT is a false memory implanted in your cerebrum by the government, it doesn't exist and Kenpachi doesn't sparkle