#1 Posted by cuhcoast (18 posts) - - Show Bio

all star superman animated movies was a hit , i think dc should release animated movie of the infamous all star batman and robin comic . Cmon guys i know you wanna watch batman tell robin he`s " THE GOD DAMN BATMAN !" in the movie and also give us the actors to voice them as well.

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

ಠ_ಠ

#3 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#4 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

No

LOL How did you get that yahoo laughing symbol? Aint seen that in ages.

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@hectorsquall said:

No

LOL How did you get that yahoo laughing symbol? Aint seen that in ages.

A mini Gif Maybe?

#6 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you read All Star Batman? Just asking...

#7 Posted by The Stegman (25521 posts) - - Show Bio

SO 

MUCH 

YELLOW

#8 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3773 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah...I don`t know. I wouldn`t like it, but if enough many would want to see it, it might get made.

#9 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahaaaa!

#10 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

Have you read All Star Batman? Just asking...

I could just imagine the movie ruining Batman's image forever.

#11 Posted by jack16ichigo (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Id watch it.....

#12 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly... no I don't... I mean the artwork is beautiful, but we're talking about a story where Batman kidnaps a 12 year-old boy and effectively drafts him into his own private war... just after he witnesses his parents getting murdered... and then when the kid calls him out on it, his only reply is, "I'm the goddamn Batman"

Miller completely bastardizes Batman's integrity and personality by making him an arrogant man-child who fights criminals for the fun of it, rather than him believing it to be a necessary evil... he then makes every other character worse to make Batman look better by comparison.

The story itself is reasonably pretty good, but the dialogue is terrible, Miller repeats himself over and over again, "Goddamn" this and "Goddamn" that and everyone telling each other to "shut up" - and the Batman / Robin relationship is abusive... they are supposed to be like father and son... or a guardian and his ward... hell, I'd even take a teacher / student relationship, but instead they are kidnapper and victim, pure and simple... not only should this not be made into a movie, but it should be seen for what it really is and not given false praise for being that comic with the line: "What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the Goddamn Batman" - and nothing else is even remembered about it

- wow... I didn't know I hated this that much... but I really, really do

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13620 posts) - - Show Bio

NNNNNNOOOOOO

#14 Posted by 4thhorseman (72 posts) - - Show Bio

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something?

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad.

#16 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it out yet or when is it coming out?

#17 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?

#18 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to focus on other heroes besides Batman and Superman in these animated movies.

#19 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!

I loved it.

B*tch slapping Robin like a boss.

#20 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

SO MUCH YELLOW

#21 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

NO, all-star batman and robin was terrible and frank miller is an overrated writer.

#23 Posted by me_of_zur_en_arrh (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally loved the comic, but I did not feel it was by any means a representation of the way Batman would actually act/think/be/talk. Batman isn’t insane. Well…….not in the way he was portrayed in this comic anyway…

I don’t think it would be good for the “Batman image” as people who watched the movie might think it was a good representation of how Batman is.

#24 Posted by cuhcoast (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet: yes i read it and watch linkara review on it as well . i know the comic sucks and i agree with all of yall but its the type of comic you love to hate, its like batman and robin movie for comics .

#25 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuhcoast: so my question is: why would we want to create a movie that is based on a comic that even you say "sucks"?

Look through the eyes of a stock broker: is it a good idea to invest in stocks that you know will be terrible? of course not. The reason they chose All star superman to adapt was because a lot of people liked Grant Morrison's series so fans would want to buy/rent that movie. Why anyone at WB would invest in adapting All star Batman and Robin based on the fact that so many hated the series is beyond me. It's just not good business skills.

I would assume the creators of Batman and Robin didn't set out to make a terrible movie...it just happened. DC and WBs would be mad to set out to make a movie that "sucks". it's bad business.