#1 Edited by InnovationIncarnate (62 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by CaptainTightpants12 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd read that book in a heart beat.

#3 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (6144 posts) - - Show Bio

yes. Would be an awesome comic.

#4 Edited by CaptainTightpants12 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still in favor of the all-female Avengers team book that was proposed on these forums a while back starring Captain Marvel, the Invisible Woman, Jean Grey, Spider-Woman, Black Widow, and Storm. There might have been others, but you get the idea.

#5 Edited by acer51 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

At least not everyone on here is gay, seriously is there really that much demand for a team that consists mainly of gay teenagers?

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if I'd want to see an all-female team, but I'd probably read it, as there are some characters I like there.

@acer51 said:

At least not everyone on here is gay, seriously is there really that much demand for a team that consists mainly of gay teenagers?

Which team is mostly gay teenagers? And is that a problem?

#7 Posted by Farkam (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not official. This is my idea for an all-female YA team, as I realize that there are several female legacy characters in Marvel right now, some of them just lying in limbo. The team would be composed of:

• Lady Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
  • Lyra
  • Ms. America (America Chavez)
  • Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
  • Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
  • Stature
  • Thor/Thunder Girl (Tarene)
  • X-23

Would you read this book?

I'd give it a try.

@acer51 said:

Huh?

#8 Posted by acer51 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if I'd want to see an all-female team, but I'd probably read it, as there are some characters I like there.

@acer51 said:

The Young Avengers, and it is kind of hard to read when young cap won't stop flirting with Wiccan.

#10 Edited by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

I would read this in a heartbeat!

and oh wow I guess its impossible to think that queer/lgbtq people wouldn't want to hang out with other queer/lgbtq people its not like we might not be worried by stright people discrminating against us or just want to hang out with people who get us.

Also not everybody in the current Young Avengefs was gay,

Prodigy/David as well as Loki are bisexual,

Kate was straight,

and Noh-varr was an Alien who ahpudln't really be judged by human standards of sexuality. Yes they are all( excep kate, althouugh Ms. americas flirtation may have hinted at something else) part of the LGBTQ community but they aren't all gay, its important to rexognize the difference since bisexual people are often erased.

#11 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@acer51 said:

The Young Avengers, and it is kind of hard to read when young cap won't stop flirting with Wiccan.

I see. That sounds more like a writing problem than a gay problem though. Straight people can flirt too much too after all.

#12 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting team. Though, I often don't see the point of all-female teams. The same with all-male.