#1 Posted by Hax0r (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is your favorite Batman Actor, The Worst and The Best, and The most Epic? Favorite Bat Costume? (There are hundreds to choose from.) Also, favorite Batman Quote. And finally, who do you think has been Batman's Greatest Nemesis and Greatest Ally? My picks are as follows: Adam West, Van Kilmer (Clooney was a close second.), Keaton (They are all so awesomely good, what with their signature attributes and all; Nolan, Bale,...), Adam West; Iron Batman; (Batman vs Superman) "There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us,... you blinked."-Batman V Owlman: Crisis on Two Earths; Bane (The Man who broke the Bat) and The Joker; and The Justice League. (I'm sorry but Apache Chief of Super Friends? Really? I mean come on people...) BTW; I still don't quite understand how or why Batman's Duplicate was able to be killed in Rest in Peace? He doesn't have Superpowers... Also, Batman keeps a creepy ass journal with profiles of all of his friends: It has frequently led to their demise at the hands of various villains, from Prometheus to Ra's al Ghul. And, finally, to top it all off with a big ole' dollop of Whipped Cream, Heath Ledger is The frieking Joker, and No, Batman is not Gay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feLCpfGniz8 (I have to disagree with Frank on this one.)