Alfred WTF MAN!!! Question...

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the recent issue of Injustice how was Alfred able to headbhash Superman and not die like wtf? Can someone please explain that to me....

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN!!!...'s butler.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Kangaxx_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you look closely, there's a pill in the cave which is suddenly missing (because Alfred ate it). That pill is a kryptonite thingy-majing which confers superpowers and stuff to whoever eats it. It's a plot point of the Injustice game, making the streetlevellers able to go toe-to-toe with the very powerful characters, like superman (although I do think that surprise worked very much in Alfred's favor here).

Alfred was so badass in this! I loved every second of it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you look closely, there's a pill in the cave which is suddenly missing (because Alfred ate it). That pill is a kryptonite thingy-majing which confers superpowers and stuff to whoever eats it. It's a plot point of the Injustice game, making the streetlevellers able to go toe-to-toe with the very powerful characters, like superman (although I do think that surprise worked very much in Alfred's favor here).

Agreed

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nanomachines son

Rankorr25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alfred took the kryptonian nanotech pill that Batman stole from Supes' Fortress of Solitude and scanned it while distracting Supes, and don't forget that Supes was still kinda fresh from the fight with Captain Atom, and I don't think he had time to fully heal yet (probably he didn't absorbed enough solar energy to fully recover since he flew to his Fortress to kill Ollie and then he rushed to the Batcave) so Alfred managed to KO him a bit by surprising him, anyway it was an awsome scene and it was so true what Alfred sayed to him.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alfred should be an Injustice character. XD