inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

ReedPOP, the world’s leading producer of pop culture events including New York Comic Con, has announced the first round of special industry guests for the one-of-a-kind intimate event – the second annual Special Edition: NYC comic book festival. Created as a means for fans to connect with artists and socialize with fellow fans in a more personal and unique setting, Special Edition: NYC will take place at Pier 94 on Saturday, June 6 and Sunday, June 7. Special guests already scheduled to appear include: Amy Reeder, Chris Claremont, Alex Maleev, Mark Texeira, Fred Van Lente, Greg Pak, Kevin Maguire and Marguerite Bennett. Tickets for the event go on sale Wednesday, February 4 at 12:00 PM EST.

Special Edition: NYC debuted last year, setting the foundation for an annual event that will serve as a pure celebration of comic book culture created specifically for die-hard comic book fans, creators and publishers. It gives access otherwise unseen from other comic book events and festivals – a mission that will expand in this second year.

From rising stars to living legends, Special Edition: NYC is the place where fans will be able to meet their comic book heroes and get exclusive access to Special Guests from the pages of mainstream, alternative, indie, international and web comics. The show also allows artists and creators the opportunity to connect with their fans.

“We launched Special Edition: NYC last year, because we knew fans were clamoring for a more exclusive event aimed specifically at comic books since New York Comic Con has grown into the massive success that it has,” said Lance Fensterman, Global Senior Vice President of ReedPOP. “and we felt that it answered this call. Fans and artists were able to interact and the overall environment fostered such a strong community of comic book fans. We’re excited to see what this year brings in a new location with an even better lineup.”

New York Comic Con has become the East Coast’s biggest and most exciting pop culture convention with more than 150,000 fans in attendance. The show, which now includes the latest and greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies, and television, has grown vastly from its origins as a comic book only event.

Fans can find more information on the Special Edition: NYC site. All upcoming Guest and panel announcements can be found on the website or on the Special Edition: NYC social media pages (Twitter,Facebook and Instagram).

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Save us Maleev! Come back to Daredevil, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CurrentThor2015

Nice cover, we need a new great Daredevil comic now, specially just after the show!

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@currentthor2015: what, you don't like Waid's Silver Age Cavalcade of Camp? (Rolls eyes)

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjgp27: Havent read it, but with all the new #1s releasing, another Daredevil series happening isnt exactly farfetched.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@gjgp27 said:

@currentthor2015: what, you don't like Waid's Silver Age Cavalcade of Camp? (Rolls eyes)

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahha

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how you draw Daredevil.Chris Samnee should take notes.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Billy Batson

Save us Maleev! Come back to Daredevil, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!

No Caption Provided

BB

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I want that poster sooooo bad

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Yeah he should bro, this is how Daredevil is supposed to look wicked.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134: Yeah he should bro, this is how Daredevil is supposed to look wicked.

Yup,Samnee's Daredevil looks like something you'll from Toon Town at Disney Land

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Love the art. I'll be attending, cant wait

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@sagejonathan: I'll be there also. I'm actually picking up a commission from Maleev as well.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx: Very cool, I've been wanting to get a comission done by an artist for a while now, but can't do much with a college budget haha.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: Well, I never thought I could afford a Maleev to be honest but I saved up for this one. I'll also be cosplaying as Punk Bane with some other DC cosplayers so you can keep an eye out. Hope you have a great time at the con.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx: I will definitely keep an eye out! Thank you and I hope you have a great time too.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: Thanks mate. Btw, I saw on the facebook page they said there will be a small amount of the Maleev posters available at the show as well. I'll be trying to grab one as soon as I get there.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx: Thanks for the heads up. I didnt hear about that, i'll try to get one as well!