#1 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOKS AWESOME!

was that guy jumping out of the window Luke Cage?

what are your thoughts?

EDIT: that guy is probably not Luke cage!! notice the Marvel bumper in the beggining of the video, it's Rage from New Warriors!1

#2 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

im crazy excited for this series. Itll keep me interested between all the movies. I am pretty damn sure that is luke cage and that is awesome

#4 Edited by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually looks... not bad.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

im crazy excited for this series. Itll keep me interested between all the movies. I am pretty damn sure that is luke cage and that is awesome

yeah that guy probably playing Luke Cage is from Angel, which I really liked too

@awesam said:

Actually looks... not bad.

Id say it looks good so far, we'll see

IN WHEDON WE TRUST

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7076 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good so far. I'm glad to be seeing more Coulson.

#7 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy just imdb'd it. He looked familiar to me. He was in an Arrow episode a couple weeks back

#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

Looks good so far. I'm glad to be seeing more Coulson.

aren't we all?

@cfrehse said:

@jorgevy just imdb'd it. He looked familiar to me. He was in an Arrow episode a couple weeks back

ah cool, I saw that in the comment section on YT, but i dont watch arrow so I wasn't sure, the guy seems a good choice, but hopefully he is a bit bulkier in the show than what he looked like in the trailer

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

UPDATE!!!! check the OP

#10 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I still hate the logo (picky, I know), but I suppose this has the potential to be good. I generally don't have faith in live superhero TV shows, but I have faith in Whedon.

#11 Posted by catfightfan (550 posts) - - Show Bio

This could be a winner!

#12 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Hmm. I still hate the logo (picky, I know), but I suppose this has the potential to be good. I generally don't have faith in live superhero TV shows, but I have faith in Whedon.

ehhehe

This could be a winner!

true, if only a tenth of the people who watched avengers, watch this semi regularly, this has everything to suceed

#13 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks average.

#14 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see some street level heroes show up like Punisher and Daredevil.

#15 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3874 posts) - - Show Bio

The New York skyline looked kinda fake, but you know.

Stay the &%# away from LOLA!