Agents of Shield Season 1 on Netflix today!

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By MatthewParker

Agents of Shield Season 1 will be available to watch on Netflix November 20th.

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/netflix-sets-streaming-date-for-marvels-agents-of-shield-season-1-1201353874/

If you been wanting to catch up, but don't want to watch the whole season here's is the recommended episodes to get you caught up.

http://io9.com/which-episodes-you-must-watch-to-catch-up-on-agents-of-1572676925

Here's another season 1 episode recommendation list from Zap2it

After a rocky start, "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" ended up being one of the best new shows of the 2013-14 TV season. It's no secret that "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" revealed HYDRA is still a major threat, and that game-changing news gave "SHIELD" the forward momentum it needed to be an interesting, significant part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

A good number of people dropped off during the early "Agents of SHIELD" episodes, but with Season 2 coming back stronger than ever (yes, we saw the Season 2 premiere, and yes, it is a confident, exciting episode that we can't speak highly enough about) there's still time to catch up. Now that "Agents of SHIELD" has proven it's an integral part of the larger Marvel world and also established its own identity, the series is everything people were complaining it wasn't following its Season 1 premiere.

Like most network TV shows running anywhere between 22 and 24 hours, some episodes are more important than others. With only about 24 hours left until Season 2 premieres, some sacrifices must be made if you're starting to watch from the very beginning. Here's a list of the episodes you should watch to be ready for the Season 2 premiere on Sept. 23, and those episodes you are OK skipping as long as you learn these few key details:

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/agents_of_shield_season_1_catch_up_season_2_premiere_abc-2014-09

If you want to catch up on Agent of Shield's second season Watch episodes 4-6 onHulu.com.

Episode 5 is the one that introduces Mockingbird!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome, now I can watch AOS.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MatthewParker
kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MatthewParker
kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kidchipotle

@matthewparker said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@matthewparker said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Sarcasm, or are you serious?

Serious

oh cool! haha sorry its just i get a lot of sarcastic responses when i post AoS stuff. Lmk how you like the show!

I've seen the first few episodes of season 1 and didn't like it but now that it's on netflix, I'll probably watch the entire season since netflixing is a hobby.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's about time. They should have done this earlier/ just before season two considering how connected season 2 is. Lucky I I caught up using a catch-up service.

Question: Is episode 3 of Season necessary in your opinion? I missed this on a catch-up service and it feels really weird to skip just a single episode.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MatthewParker

@maccyd said:

It's about time. They should have done this earlier/ just before season two considering how connected season 2 is. Lucky I I caught up using a catch-up service.

Question: Is episode 3 of Season necessary in your opinion? I missed this on a catch-up service and it feels really weird to skip just a single episode.

I know, i wish they had put it up earlier.

I don't remember that many specifics about the episode, but it does introduce/sets up a super villain Graviton who i hope we see again soon. Not necessarily necessary but i say just go for it. Episode 3 of season one right?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MakkyD

@matthewparker: Whoops I meant Episode 3 of Season 2, I actually seen that episode you're talking about. Which reminds me, why are they taking so long to introduce that villain properly.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MatthewParker

@maccyd said:

@matthewparker: Whoops I meant Episode 3 of Season 2, I actually seen that episode you're talking about. Which reminds me, why are they taking so long to introduce that villain properly.

Oh yeah i would definitely say you should watch it. It reintroduces a supervillain from last season Blizzard , Simmons makes her first season 2 appearance, and more broken Fitz.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

Black Nerd's comment on Agents of Shield sums up what I wanna say.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Okay, damn. Since it doesn't seem to be on any of the catch-up services, I'll have to get it separately.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MatthewParker

@maccyd said:

@matthewparker: Okay, damn. Since it doesn't seem to be on any of the catch-up services, I'll have to get it separately.

Oh that sucks, it's really not anywhere to watch for free?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Sorry again, I meant the 2nd episode of Season 2 (Really should have checked this beforehand *facepalm). As for the latest question, no, I can only find episode 3 onwards (at least in English, haven't tried non-English country catch-ups).

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

@matthewparker said:

@maccyd said:

Sorry again, I meant the 2nd episode of Season 2 (Really should have checked this beforehand *facepalm). As for the latest question, no, I can only find episode 3 onwards (at least in English, haven't tried non-English country catch-ups).

oh haha. I would still say you should watch it gives Absorbingman some more cool moments, wraps up some things from episode one, and introduces Skye's dad, and IIRC sets up more stuff that's important for the rest of the season(though you might already know it if you've been watching the more recent episodes.) Not as good as episode 3, but still pretty good.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@matthewparker said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Sarcasm, or are you serious?

Serious

oh cool! haha sorry its just i get a lot of sarcastic responses when i post AoS stuff. Lmk how you like the show!

I've seen the first few episodes of season 1 and didn't like it but now that it's on netflix, I'll probably watch the entire season since netflixing is a hobby.

Cool, i hope you like it!

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll check it out, been meaning to, but the bad reviews have stopped me from going out of my way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Cool, I guess. Maybe now I'll give it a watch.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shot

Awesome! I was too lazy to watch it on the computer. Now I can watch it in my room and fall asleep on my bed.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

Awesome! I was too lazy to watch it on the computer. Now I can watch it in my room and fall asleep on my bed.

Cool. Hope you like it!

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's on Netflix now!

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Is it both in Canada's version and America's version of netflix?

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The first season of AOS was absolute trash, the new season is looking pretty damn great though.

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHIELD really was an example of a diamond needing to be polished. I stopped watching season 1 after the first few episodes but my friend got me watching the latter part of the season when all the HYDRA stuff went down. I've been enjoying it ever since.

Perfect? No certainly not. It's very well done though.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

@matthewparker: Is it both in Canada's version and America's version of netflix?

I'm sorry i am not sure, i just know it's coming to the american one.

The first season of AOS was absolute trash, the new season is looking pretty damn great though.

I agree it started out not so great, but have you checked out the post Winter Soldier episodes? they're pretty great.

@banemax said:

SHIELD really was an example of a diamond needing to be polished. I stopped watching season 1 after the first few episodes but my friend got me watching the latter part of the season when all the HYDRA stuff went down. I've been enjoying it ever since.

Perfect? No certainly not. It's very well done though.

Glad you're enjoying it!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll check it out, been meaning to, but the bad reviews have stopped me from going out of my way.

It's being getting good reviews from critics from the second half of season one onwards. You should try it out from there.