#1 Posted by MatthewParker (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you watching AoS?

#2 Posted by Stormdriven (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it's redeemed itself from the first half of the season with the recent episodes regarding HYDRA taking over SHIELD. And Chloe Bennet is still hot.

#3 Posted by dagmar_merrill (7847 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course I do, it's fantastic.

#4 Posted by JetiiMitra (8380 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped after episode four or five, then this week powered through the rest out of obligation and an interest in the fallout of Cap 2. I will say, after TWS it got somewhat better.

#5 Edited by Lateralus (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be binge watching it shortly, haven't watched anything but the first 2 episodes and it was kinda meh. My cousin however told me that it really began to pick up after Thor 2, so I will definitely be binge watching it before season 2 or Age of Ultron (whichever comes first).

#6 Posted by FearTheLiving (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#7 Posted by holyk (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Got bored after 3rd episode.

#8 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Stopped after 3 episodes

#9 Posted by FearTheLiving (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

@redlantern23: @holyk: You're missing out, I'd give it another shot if I were you. Unless of course you don't care about the MCU in general in which case I guess you shouldn't.

#10 Posted by oOSupermanThatHoeOo (647 posts) - - Show Bio

I really tried to enjoy it. A single forum post can't harbor 20,000 sequential numbers...and it can't hold my criticisms. It is pretty cool that they try to keep it canon to the entire movie-verse though.

#11 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

I would watch it if they made it all about Luke Cage/other minor characters instead of normal people. Mariah Hill can stay, Coulson needs to really die (Seriously, I get that they actually killed Gwen Stacy, but honestly they need to get rid of some people.) And all the rest can stay/go depending on which is which. But, I could imagine somebody playing Luke Cage... Like Terry Crews, if he did TV shows. I bet he would, if he was paid by marvel.

#12 Posted by holyk (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@redlantern23: @holyk: You're missing out, I'd give it another shot if I were you. Unless of course you don't care about the MCU in general in which case I guess you shouldn't.

Well I read the comics. Does that count?

#13 Posted by FearTheLiving (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

@holyk: Well it is in the movie verse so there are changes, but I think you can enjoy it as a comic book reader all the same.

#14 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13396 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I do still watch it.

#15 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

Not anymore.

#16 Posted by Xwraith (16806 posts) - - Show Bio

I never even started watching it.

#17 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16285 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care about made-for-tv characters. If they had used actually SHIELD agents that I've liked from comics I'd maybe be interesting, but otherwise I highly doubt I will ever watch.

I simply don't care about any of the characters. Even Coulson - the coolest thing about him was retconned because of the show...sooo...yeah

And the pilot (the only thing I watched) was terrible, so that doesn't help. I'm not really gonna watch 12+ episodes just to see if it gets good. There are far better things for me to watch on TV (speaking of which, time to go watch my Game of Thrones recording).

The netflix shows will be way more interesting.

#18 Posted by DarthAznable (6318 posts) - - Show Bio

Never did. Never will.

#19 Edited by I3IO_HAZARD (403 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an awful show

Kill it with fire

#20 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Never seen it. Never will.

#21 Edited by bob808 (6766 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#22 Posted by Farkam (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

Every now and then.

#23 Edited by Erik (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll pick up the season but I won't be watching it on their website anymore because they have taken down the episodes that I have missed.

#24 Posted by Dernman (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. It's actually getting better. It still has a long ways to go till it gets to the point I would care if it was canceled but at least it's getting better.

#25 Edited by entropy_aegis (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

I never bothered after the first episode,the show must be really terrible cause even my brother stopped watching and he watches everything.

#26 Posted by Wardishy (649 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the pilot, wasn't too keen, picked it up again around ep 6, still didn't like it, and didn't watch anymore for a long time. After I heard about the HYDRA fallout though I went back and watched the whole series and I have to say I didn't think that it was as bad as everyone was making it out to be. The main problem people mention (lack of comic characters) is still a bit of a bummer but doesn't kill it for me like it does for everyone else.

#27 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4296 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't care what anybody says............it's not that bad. Yes, I am watching it. It has it's faults, but what doesn't? It's getting better.

#28 Edited by bunt947 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't care what anybody says............it's not that bad. Yes, I am watching it. It has it's faults, but what doesn't? It's getting better.

Exactly!

#29 Posted by JasonHawke (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#30 Edited by ImmortalOne (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't start it due to the feedback, but I might someday.

#31 Posted by MatthewParker (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by FearTheLiving (2820 posts) - - Show Bio