In this thread talk about what you think might be some of the effects in Age of Ultron from altering the past.
- If Hank Pym was killed he never made Ultron so there would be no Vision... duh.
- If there was no vision then Wanda would have never gotten pregnant and would have never had the miscarriage that lead to her break down resulting in the death of a handful of Avengers and Dissemble.
- If there was no break down then there would never have been House of M... so the mutants would have never lost their powers.
- Which would mean there would be no reason for Utopia or the Phoenix to come to earth in AvX meaning there would be no AvX or Schism. Which would also probably mean Professor X would be alive and crippled.
- Without M-Day there would be way to many mutants to try and push through the registration act so there would have been no Cival war.
- Now if the was never Disassemble or M-Day the Skrulls would have never made their move and would probably still be hiding among the earthlings.
- Hank Pym was one of their biggest players in their invasion plan. Sense Pym wasn't around they would need to replace someone else. Like Maybe Tony Stark.
- Also not sure how it would effect things but there would be no Young Vision(I kinda get why they killed him off last year now) or Victor Mancha.
- Young Vision did play a role in Kang's youth when he was Iron Lad so the lack of Young Vision could be significant.
Pretty crazy when you think about it. Anyone else think of any other big changes that might occur if they cut Hank from the past?