• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by thenightwing (191 posts) - - Show Bio

whos addicted to comicvine i know i am

#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

!!!

#3 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D
#4 Posted by batsam (32 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely

#5 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-
#6 Posted by iceman1995 (11 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
he is getting anoying
#7 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
Are you talking about what I am posting, or what TNW is posting?
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

not i

Moderator
#9 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
iceman1995 said:
"GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
he is getting anoying"
Quite
#10 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm pretty sure none of the mods are on right now since this thread hasn't been locked yet

#11 Posted by the italian stallion (13 posts) - - Show Bio

im an adict and proud of it

#12 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
Its pointless to call the mods on this guy as annoying as he may be.
#13 Posted by iceman1995 (11 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
Are you talking about what I am posting, or what TNW is posting?"
thenightwing is anoying and so are you!
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, you don't have to click on his threads...it's not like its a surprise who made it.

Moderator
#15 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
Are you talking about what I am posting, or what TNW is posting?"

TNW not u lol
#16 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
thenightwing said:
"whos addicted to comicvine i know i am"
well get un"addicticed" so you can stop posting Bs and polluting our forums with crap
#17 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"GreyGoose said:
"cly said:
"Looks at his number of posts.

Uh...ya. :D"

ROFLMAO....someone plz call in the mods this is ridiculous as to all this crap he is posting -_-"
Are you talking about what I am posting, or what TNW is posting?"

TNW not u lol"
Wipes the sweat off his head.

Thanks. ^.^ I was confused a bit when you quoted me, then said something about him.
#18 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"thenightwing said:
"whos addicted to comicvine i know i am"
well get un"addicticed" so you can stop posting Bs and polluting our forums with crap"

agreed cuz its gettin a lil crazy now with the useless crap
#19 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"thenightwing said:
"whos addicted to comicvine i know i am"
well get un"addicticed" so you can stop posting Bs and polluting our forums with crap"

agreed cuz its gettin a lil crazy now with the useless crap"
I third that. :-)
#20 Posted by thenightwing (191 posts) - - Show Bio
GreyGoose said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"thenightwing said:
"whos addicted to comicvine i know i am"
well get un"addicticed" so you can stop posting Bs and polluting our forums with crap"

agreed cuz its gettin a lil crazy now with the useless crap"
ussless crap? as anoying as i my be until i find somting else to do im staying on the vine ite
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
thenightwing said:
"GreyGoose said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"thenightwing said:
"whos addicted to comicvine i know i am"
well get un"addicticed" so you can stop posting Bs and polluting our forums with crap"

agreed cuz its gettin a lil crazy now with the useless crap"
ussless crap? as anoying as i my be until i find somting else to do im staying on the vine ite"

Not unless you are banned.
#22 Posted by thenightwing (191 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"thenightwing said:
"GreyGoose said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"thenightwing said:
"whos addicted to comicvine i know i am"
well get un"addicticed" so you can stop posting Bs and polluting our forums with crap"

agreed cuz its gettin a lil crazy now with the useless crap"
ussless crap? as anoying as i my be until i find somting else to do im staying on the vine ite"

Not unless you are banned."
tooshay
#23 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

"tooshay" is not appropriate.

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator
#25 Posted by ComicMan24 (147085 posts) - - Show Bio
raises his hand in shame
#26 Posted by Feral Nova (46613 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said: 
 
STEALER!!!! xP lol 
 
 
Hello, my name is Feral Nova, and I'm a Comic Vine addict. ^_^
#27 Posted by BlazeEmblem (1723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I got over 500 accounts, im defintley addicted :p

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@ Acer said:
" Yeah I got over 500 accounts, im defintley addicted :p "
O_o I was told you had boatloads, wasn't aware that you were on Sha's level.  
 
@Feral Nova said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:   STEALER!!!! xP lol    Hello, my name is Feral Nova, and I'm a Comic Vine addict. ^_^ "
Deal with it. xP
Moderator
#29 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Not me. 

#30 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

 No such thing as an addiction.

Moderator
#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" No such thing as an addiction. "
O_o You're not in italics. Did somebody hack your account? xP
Moderator
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No such thing as an addiction. "
O_o You're not in italics. Did somebody hack your account? xP "
Hmm?
Moderator
#33 Posted by BlazeEmblem (1723 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @ Acer said:
" Yeah I got over 500 accounts, im defintley addicted :p "
O_o I was told you had boatloads, wasn't aware that you were on Sha's level.  
 
@Feral Nova said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:   STEALER!!!! xP lol    Hello, my name is Feral Nova, and I'm a Comic Vine addict. ^_^ "
Deal with it. xP "
Im Sha's male clone xP
#34 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No such thing as an addiction. "
O_o You're not in italics. Did somebody hack your account? xP "
Hmm? "
O_o That's weird. NVM. 
Moderator
#35 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No such thing as an addiction. "
O_o You're not in italics. Did somebody hack your account? xP "
Hmm? "
O_o That's weird. NVM.  "
Go to sleep...........You seeing stuff.
Online
#36 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

maybeee

#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No such thing as an addiction. "
O_o You're not in italics. Did somebody hack your account? xP "
Hmm? "
O_o That's weird. NVM.  "
Go to sleep...........You seeing stuff. "
Shutup. No I"m not. Look at the quote, it's not italicized.
Moderator
#38 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No such thing as an addiction. "
O_o You're not in italics. Did somebody hack your account? xP "
Hmm? "
O_o That's weird. NVM.  "
Go to sleep...........You seeing stuff. "
Shutup. No I"m not. Look at the quote, it's not italicized. "
Oh sh!t! It's a sign! Then end is coming! RUN!! 
Runs to atm.
Online
#39 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm: Steals his money.  
 
@rogue_mar1e: Your addiction is GIFs, sweetie. xP
Moderator
#40 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
@rogue_mar1e: Your addiction is GIFs, sweetie. xP "
true that :)
#41 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm: Steals his money.  
 
Go ahead...I got plenty <3
Online
#42 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

nope
#43 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm: Steals his money.  
 
Go ahead...I got plenty <3
>_
Moderator
#44 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm: Steals his money.  
 
Go ahead...I got plenty <3
>_< Give me some. "
Ok. But only because I don't want you to be on a corner for the rest of your life. That lifestyle isn't good you know.  lol.
Online
#45 Posted by Mercy_ (92686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm: Steals his money.  
 
Go ahead...I got plenty <3
>_< Give me some. "
Ok. But only because I don't want you to be on a corner for the rest of your life. That lifestyle isn't good you know.  lol.
LMAO. I'll take what I can get.
Moderator
#46 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah  i love this site but i'm not addicted.

#47 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I can quit whenever I want...

#48 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Son Of Storm: Steals his money.  
 
Go ahead...I got plenty <3
>_< Give me some. "
Ok. But only because I don't want you to be on a corner for the rest of your life. That lifestyle isn't good you know.  lol.
LMAO. I'll take what I can get. "
LOL.
Online
#49 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
" I can quit whenever I want... "
sure you can... 
:p
#50 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

i used to be mega addicted but now not even close