#1 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Robert Deniro could play Wolverine when I saw Cape Fear and the had him in the police department

I thought Russel Crowe after seeing how short he was in L.A. Confidential and how he played that role

I thought Jim Caviezel could be Batman after seeing him in Count of Monte' Cristo

And I thought that Anthony Hopkins could play the Joker after seeing him in Silence of the Lambs

What have you thought

#2 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

James Roday as Blue Beetle

#3 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm terrible at remembering names of actors but I'll try to explain who they are. The Rock/Black Panther, Arnold as Crossbones, Shaq,Bob Sapp or the cheeseburger guy from the longest yard as Luke Cage. Sly as Punisher, Jonny Depp as Joker, Vin as King Pin ,

#4 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4733 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy Pearce as the Silver Surfer when I saw Memento. That's it.

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7491 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Stults would be a perfect Booster Gold, and Zachary Levi would make a perfect Ted Kord.

#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamDamage said:

I thought Robert Deniro could play Wolverine when I saw Cape Fear and the had him in the police department

I thought Russel Crowe after seeing how short he was in L.A. Confidential and how he played that role

I thought Jim Caviezel could be Batman after seeing him in Count of Monte' Cristo

And I thought that Anthony Hopkins could play the Joker after seeing him in Silence of the Lambs

What have you thought

@Enosisik said:

I'm terrible at remembering names of actors but I'll try to explain who they are. The Rock/Black Panther, Arnold as Crossbones, Shaq,Bob Sapp or the cheeseburger guy from the longest yard as Luke Cage. Sly as Punisher, Jonny Depp as Joker, Vin as King Pin ,

I can honestly say that my mind has NEVER thought of such casting choices......

#7 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thing none of us are directors then

#8 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Depp would be an excellent Joker or Riddler. Rock would be a cool Black Panther.

#9 Posted by Stuka69 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Rock would be a cool Black Panther.

You mean "Non-Threatening-Whitish-Hard-To-Describe-Ethnic Black Panther"?

#10 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stuka69: I meant black-ish big scary guy

#11 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Jai White................................................................John Stewart.........................................................!

#12 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Johnny Depp would be an excellent Joker or Riddler. Rock would be a cool Black Panther.

riddle is perfect for him,no joker

@The_Thunderer: @The_Thunderer: actually i think samuel l jackson could be a good BP

#13 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: yeah, but he is Nick Fury, so if they wanted to incorporate BP it wouldn't work. It should be someone famous though.

#14 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

this has happened but i want it to happen again: DAVID HASSELHOFF as NICK FURY!!!!

#15 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: plot twist: nick fury king of wakanda!

#16 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: haha the entire shield organisation was just a front to cover up for the wakandans activities.

#17 Posted by cattlebattle (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Josh Holloway as Gambit.....

If you watch the first season of Lost he IS more or less Gambit from the early 90's

#18 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Daniel Craig (the new James Bond) would do a wicked Deadshot

#19 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@/stuka69. He's black/Samoan not hard to discribe at all and he could easily tan to get darker for the role or use a touch of makeup if it's that important that he be pitch Wesley Snipes black.

#20 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stuka69: back in the 90's John Singleton was trying to get a production going for Black Panther and have Wesley Snipes for the part. I think that big black African dude from

Gladiator and that weak MMA movie could do Black Panther. Black Panther needs an accent. As for the Rock. I always see him as Black Adam.

#21 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: WOW!. I'm stunned on this one. I bet he liked Arnold as Mr. Freeze.

#22 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

young Clint Eastwood as Jonah Hex

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Patrick Stewart would have been an awesome Mr. Freeze...but they cast Arnold instead...

#24 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Djimon Hounsou for Black Panther

Michael Jai White for Luke Cage

They should have ahd Scarlett Johansson play the Scarlet Witch (kinda looks like her anyway), and not Black Widow

#25 Posted by Jackson_Hartley (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther: Chiwetel Ejiofor (sp?) or Djimon Hounsou.

Bishop: Terry Crews.

616 Nick Fury: Fred Ward.

These are just the ones that quickly pop to mind