about JLA,

Snake5422000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Snake5422000

A while ago I made a post about whom I thought should play the roles in a JLA movie, I didn't mention MMH for good reason, not that I wouldn't like to see him in it (I would love to see MMH), more so for the reason though, anyone can play as MMH seeing as he will have to be under heavy make-up anyhow, also because I don't think they actually will put MMH in it.

Still, I don't think Cyborg is a bad edition, he's very marketable in a day of ipods and cell phones, x boxes, internet, we are in a technological age and the guy is a walking ipod. So despite the fact that he got the spot over MMH due to affirmative action, I think he's more qualified than many white, black, hispanic, or asian, or w/e people for the spot... He has also been with the teen titans which is an underling or fledgeling group of the JL in many ways, in a mentor-like roll more or less to the younger teens, and he has been on Superfriends, do it's not as if he's that new... Also they built him up through the flashpoint series leading into it where he lead a resistance movement against Wonder Woman and Aquaman (who, in that universe, were high power villains)....

The way I would have done it, looking back, is I woulda had 9 founding members instead of seven, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, and Firestorm. I think Firestorm would be a good edition... No more than 9 members (or 9 founding, 1st stream members) or it would be too cluttered up.

Reason I wouldn't make Green Arrow a founding member, though, is because 1. you've already got a strategist who has no powers (Batman), plus, a green ____ (green lantern), not to mention he'd almost have to come in a package deal with Black Canary.. Not that BC is a bad character, I just can't see her as a founding member over the ones I posted above.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll stick with 7 and IMO rather have J'onzz over Cyborg

Snake5422000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the line-up were in my hands, it'd be Henry Cavill (Superman), Christian Bale (Batman), Olivia Wilde (Wonder Woman), Niel Patrick Harris (Flash, Barry), Brad Cooper (GL, Hal), Michael B. Jordan (Cyborg), anyone as MMH, Leonardo Cicaprio (Aquaman), and 2 people (one white guy and one black guy) who could alternate as Firestorm (since technically Forestorm has 2 alternating identities). Justin Bruening as Steve Trevor, and C. C. H. Pounder as Amanda Waller.... The villain would be darkseid.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie-wise 5 or 6 is prob the most sensible for the first film, I quite like cavill superman, I think batfleck will be fine, hopefully quite good if written correctly, though I never would have considered gal gadot(I kinda wanted gina carano despite her weak acting chops) I'm willing to see how she does. I'm not familiar enough with Hollywood to be making fit casting decisions for other characters, but I'd prefer wally as flash, which it likely won't be and John as GL which is how it might be. Then it'll likely be Vic to round it out, though I'd prefer Arthur or j'onn over him. I certainly wouldn't mind an amell cameo though, but I doubt they'll do a shared universe...would be really really awesome to see though