About Frieza...

KR0NUS11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We all know Frieza is coming back as one of the strongest DBZ villains in the new movie, Ressurection of F. However, how powerful was he to start with?

Well in Frieza's first form (with a power level of 530,000) he casually destroyed Planet Vegeta with his index finger.

Using this calculator, I came up with an idea of how destructive he could be.

We know for a fact that Planet Vegeta had 10x the gravity of Earth, but was never said to be larger than Earth, thus we put in for the parameters:

Planetary Diameter - 12,742 km (the diameter of Earth)

Surface Gravity - 10 Gs

Height of Observer - (seeing as the Saiyans are breathing normally, they seem to be in the upper atmosphere, and since we're also using the size of Earth for Planet Vegeta, it's safe to say the atmosphere extend the same length.) The upper reaches of the atmosphere are 1280 km high, thus the height of the observer is, in meters, 1,280,000 meters.

Plug these in and you get for a lower limit 2.236 x 10^34 joules of energy and for an upper limit 1.211 x 10^41 joules of energy, and as a result the average is roughtly 6.1 x 10^40 joules of energy. According to Wolfram Alpha, the gravitational binding energy of Jupiter, the largest planet in our Solar System, (the amount of energy needed to bust the planet) is 2.086 x 10^36 joules of energy. Which means that Frieza's casual finger blast was nearly 30,000 times the energy (29,242 times to be specific) needed to destroy Jupiter, or small star level. So yes, first form Frieza is herald level. Considering that in his final form Frieza is literally over 200 times stronger in his final form, it really makes you rethink your opinion on DBZ characters' power.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure most people already knew that Frieza was herald level+. DBZ characters are strong, no arguing that.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BatgirlCC

@kr0nus11: No need for all this math, its unnecessarily complicated.

I am pretty sure most of us know that saiyan saga level alone are planetary to herald level, enough to rival Justice League

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh oh... this won't end well....

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Right on, man. I hope you had fun doing this and I hope it increases your enjoyment of DBZ. It was an interesting little read for me.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: The Jimmies are strong with this one.

I don't think people are going to argue much with this one if its generally agreed that Saiyan Saga Goku are around planetary level at least. Frieza should definitely be herald level then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgirlcc: Welcome to Comicvine, I see you're new here. DBZ doesn't exactly go.... well on this site, to say the least. There are jimmies that will be rustled. Such rustling that will cause the flames to ignite. May all our jimmies shine true when the hour comes.

BatgirlCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgirlcc: Welcome to Comicvine, I see you're new here. DBZ doesn't exactly go.... well on this site, to say the least. There are jimmies that will be rustled. Such rustling that will cause the flames to ignite. May all our jimmies shine true when the hour comes.

Erm. "Rustle the jimmies" of which side exactly? The DBZ supporters or the haters?

I'm not a DBZ supporter and even I know that Frieza would mop the floor effortlessly with the major 7 of the New 52 Justice League.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batgirlcc: All jimmies shall rustle. The Great Rustler doesn't see two different sets of jimmies, all jimmies are equal before his eyes.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if Frieza is small star level, then that adds further proof to the fact that Cell was indeed solar system level.

@sog7dc said:

Right on, man. I hope you had fun doing this and I hope it increases your enjoyment of DBZ. It was an interesting little read for me.

Sarcasm?

@kr0nus11: No need for all this math, its unnecessarily complicated.

I am pretty sure most of us know that saiyan saga level alone are planetary to herald level, enough to rival Justice League

Agreed. Frieza's finger would wipe the floor with the current Justice League.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I agree, most won't though

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza is always naked.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, yes, move on from this now.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Enough with the nonsense, this man knows what truly requires discussion.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

He`s multi planet-star level+ and is FTL also his combat prowess is very impressive along with his durability which even at his lowest he was surviving Goku`s multi-planet busting Kamehameha, and Namek`s explosion as well as the Spirit Bomb which was drawing energy from life across the world and even galaxy.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kr0nus11: vegeta is the main one in the new movie correct?