• 109 results
#1 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

How awesome would that be, huh?

no crappy, pseudo japanese comic books, cluttering up bookshelves, and taking the entire genre back decades in quality, and substance.

I KNOW i ain't alone on this...come on, speak out sports fans????

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol some people love sports and manga

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you do it to others, and now, the divine and furry hand of vengeance shall smite thine ignorance to the very deepest and hellish pits of Tartarus.

A world without Manga...a nightmare.

#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Were you abused as a child? If so I may feel differently about your behavior, jackass.

#5 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"How awesome would that be, huh?no crappy, pseudo japanese comic books, cluttering up bookshelves, and taking the entire genre back decades in quality, and substance.I KNOW i ain't alone on this...come on, speak out sports fans????"

You know the manga business is as old as the comic business right?

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" How awesome would that be, huh? no crappy, pseudo japanese comic books, cluttering up bookshelves, and taking the entire genre back decades in quality, and substance. I KNOW i ain't alone on this...come on, speak out sports fans????"
You know the manga business is as old as the comic business right?"
NOT in *America* it ain't sonny boy...we created REAL comic books!"

Aaaaand once again, you moron. Manga=Real Comicbooks. Duh. Everyone knows that. Exactly. That's right. Walk away.

#7 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just starting crap. Just ignore it.

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

why are you all letting him upset you?

#9 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"How awesome would that be, huh?no crappy, pseudo japanese comic books, cluttering up bookshelves, and taking the entire genre back decades in quality, and substance.I KNOW i ain't alone on this...come on, speak out sports fans????"

NOT in America it ain't sonny boy...we created REAL comic books!

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"He's just starting crap. Just ignore it."
Such dripping vitriol, from a female..."

I shall rip you limb from limb, you sexist pig!

#11 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

Such dripping vitriol, from a female...

#12 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

NOT in America it ain't sonny boy...we created REAL comic books!"

Way to prove Cryo right about the fact that you are an idiot.

#13 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Ms. Invisible says:

Such dripping vitriol, from a female..."

You're a bastard

#14 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"why are you all letting him upset you?"

I'm not upset App, I'm just disappointed there are actually people like him in the world
Post Edited:2007-10-07 20:21:08

#15 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

Sorry this guys gets on my nerves because he will deliberateky go into a thread and try to ruin it because his boyfriend broke up with him.... Again.

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

Exactly. I have to ask the same question to.
Post Edited:2007-10-07 20:21:18

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

after seeing him do it so many times dont you know that he's doing it on purpose to get a response? even though youre not upset donnie youre still doing what he wants.

but you all do whatever you feel like.

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah hell, I gotta agree Ann Coultor over here. I cant stand MANGA. I know its very popular with alot of people on this site, but I personally think its gay as hell. (and I in no way mean gay as in sexually preference. I mean gay as in its shit)

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Ah hell, I gotta agree Ann Coultor over here. I cant stand MANGA. I know its very popular with alot of people on this site, but I personally think its gay as hell. (and I in no way mean gay as in sexually preference. I mean gay as in its shit)"

lol

#20 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Apparition says:

Post Edited:2007-10-07 20:21:18"

Me three...

#21 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Ah hell, I gotta agree Ann Coultor over here. I cant stand MANGA. I know its very popular with alot of people on this site, but I personally think its gay as hell. (and I in no way mean gay as in sexually preference. I mean gay as in its shit)"

But would you deliberately go into a thread to ruin it because people wanted to talk about it where you wouldn't have to see it?

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Apparition says:
Sorry this guys gets on my nerves because he will deliberateky go into a thread and try to ruin it because his boyfriend broke up with him.... Again."

Yup. That's pretty much it.

#23 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Apparition says:

Post Edited:2007-10-07 20:21:18"

Me three..."

Jesus Wept...

#24 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"after seeing him do it so many times dont you know that he's doing it on purpose to get a response? even though youre not upset donnie youre still doing what he wants.but you all do whatever you feel like."

I understand App, I'm going to leave this alone

#25 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

can't we all just make up and go on long camping trips together?...WITHOUT Manga as reading material?

#26 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"can't we all just make up and go on long camping trips together?...WITHOUT Manga as reading material? "

Go cry yourself to sleep, Moron.

#27 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"King of Kings says:

But would you deliberately go into a thread to ruin it because people wanted to talk about it where you wouldn't have to see it?"

Wait, what? I just got here so I dont know what happened before, I just know I agree with him about Manga. But I think you know that I wouldn't do something like that. I just avoid the Manga battle threads unless they have Goku beating Superman, then I usually go in.

#29 Posted by Darkchild (41353 posts) - - Show Bio

manga is where i stand all for it

#30 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"can't we all just make up and go on long camping trips together?...WITHOUT Manga as reading material? "

Go cry yourself to sleep, Moron."

Cryingwolf....

YOU my friend, are the designated tinder hunter on that trip....oh wait, just bring your Manga books, BRILLIANT!!!!

whalla, fire starting issues resolved....awesome!

#31 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"King of Kings says:

But would you deliberately go into a thread to ruin it because people wanted to talk about it where you wouldn't have to see it?"

Wait, what? I just got here so I dont know what happened before, I just know I agree with him about Manga. But I think you know that I wouldn't do something like that. I just avoid the Manga battle threads unless they have Goku beating Superman, then I usually go in."

And that is cool, I know you have stated before that you don't like manga, but you have never been the one who tries to screw with the threads. SO, when is the RPG?

#32 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Cryingwolf.... YOU my friend, are the designated tinder hunter on that trip....oh wait, just bring your Manga books, BRILLIANT!!!! whalla, fire starting issues resolved....awesome!"

I TOLD YOU TO GO CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP!

#33 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Cryingwolf.... YOU my friend, are the designated tinder hunter on that trip....oh wait, just bring your Manga books, BRILLIANT!!!! whalla, fire starting issues resolved....awesome!"

I TOLD YOU TO GO CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my bad...going now......

OOPS, YOU FOUND ME AGAIN...:)

i was only hiding, no sleepy time for me yet

#34 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

I TOLD YOU TO GO CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP!"

Cryo I know I said get him, but for now just ignore him. I know it is asking alot, but please so we don't have to see him post anymore.

#35 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

A world with out naruto i would become a zombie or with out any manga

are a robot or something

#36 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i dont like manga either... unless you count "samurai pizza cats" i will make an exception for that

#37 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"yeah i dont like manga either... unless you count "samurai pizza cats" i will make an exception for that"

Samurai Pizza Cats are awesome.

And if anyone really wants to get revenge in the name of manga, just post copious amounts of it in the thread.

#38 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr U, Where is the rally? I know you 'll be there. Be a pal, diversify the crowd. I'm sure your buddies won't be as upset, as they will be intimidated.

#39 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"NOT in America it ain't sonny boy...we created REAL comic books!"

Define "real". They both look physically real to me, they both send a messege of sorts to their readers, and they both have an equal amount of fans.

Post Edited:2007-10-08 04:21:48

#40 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"How awesome would that be, huh? no crappy, pseudo japanese comic books, cluttering up bookshelves, and taking the entire genre back decades in quality, and substance. I KNOW i ain't alone on this...come on, speak out sports fans????"

I disagree.

#41 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Define "real". They both look physically real to me, they both send a messege of sorts to their readers, and they both have an equal amount of fans.

Post Edited:2007-10-08 04:21:48"

Who's getting the tents?...matches of course, thank goodness we have the fire starter material (Manga books)...what else? spam anyone?

#42 Posted by jor-el (34 posts) - - Show Bio

the frist manga came out in 1798

the frist american comic came out in 1929

Mr. Ubiquitous have even read a manga bitch

#43 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

jor-el says:

"the frist manga came out in 1798the frist american comic came out in 1929Mr. Ubiquitous have even read a manga bitch"

Manga BLOWS moose penis!

#44 Posted by Superkitty (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Post Edited:2007-10-08 04:21:48"

Who's getting the tents?...matches of course, thank goodness we have the fire starter material (Manga books)...what else? spam anyone?

"

Once you buy the manga, it's your right to do whatever you wish to it. Just don't steal them, that's illegal (and bad for the comic book shop, but good for the artist, because the store will have to order more), and please don't burn those plasticy coated ones, or if you do, stay back away from the smoke. Also some manga reads right to left, so put it the fire accordingly.

And to make this a win-win situation, does anyone have any titles that can use more sales? Any unappreciated starving artists that can benefit from having more titles bought?

#45 Posted by jor-el (34 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell kind of respons was that retard

#46 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

The funny thing is, when you go to a local book store, like Borders, or Barnes & Noble....you always see these asian kids sitting on the floor, reading this crap. Two things:

1) I have NEVER seen white, black, or any other race, reading this crap...its completely cultural, ...well, at least 90% of the reading crowd is defined as such.

2) For the asian kids reading his stuff on the floor...BUY THE F@#KING BOOK, YOU CHEAP ARSE, AND STOP BEING A FREELOADER!!!

3) Manga...SUCKS MARSUPIAL TEETS!!!!!!

:)

#47 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The funny thing is, when you go to a local book store, like Borders, or Barnes & Noble....you always see these asian kids sitting on the floor, reading this crap. Two things:1) I have NEVER seen white, black, or any other race, reading this crap...its completely cultural, ...well, at least 90% of the reading crowd is defined as such.2) For the asian kids reading his stuff on the floor...BUY THE F@#KING BOOK, YOU CHEAP ARSE, AND STOP BEING A FREELOADER!!!3) Manga...SUCKS MARSUPIAL TEETS!!!!!!:)"

LMMFAO

#48 Posted by jor-el (34 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm f@#king Puerto Rican you Racists basterd

all my friend are white or black and we all read manga

you still didnt answer my question have you ever read a manga

#49 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Were you abused as a child? If so I may feel differently about your behavior, jackass."

LMAO, funnest thing iv heard all day

#50 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"The funny thing is, when you go to a local book store, like Borders, or Barnes & Noble....you always see these asian kids sitting on the floor, reading this crap. Two things:1) I have NEVER seen white, black, or any other race, reading this crap...its completely cultural, ...well, at least 90% of the reading crowd is defined as such.2) For the asian kids reading his stuff on the floor...BUY THE F@#KING BOOK, YOU CHEAP ARSE, AND STOP BEING A FREELOADER!!!3) Manga...SUCKS MARSUPIAL TEETS!!!!!!:)"

So because YOU'VE never seen something that proves what exactly? Are you really that starved for attention that you'll say anything just to get people to respond to you? Do you even read comics? I don't mean Manga either, any comic will do, cause I never see you post or just have a normal convo about comicbooks, which is kinda strange, considering this is after all, a comicbook site.

So what if there reading on the floor, is that taking money out of your pocket? Are you such a loser you actually have nothing better to do then study the habits of Asian Manga readers? Go in, buy what your there to buy and leave, simple, they ain't hurting you, if the store owner has a problem with it let him do something about it, I'm sure he doesn't need your help Captain Up In Everyone Else's Shit. Mind your own fucking business, a skill the rest of us learned at the age of 5 you some how manged not to grasp.